The League of Batch 6

Same here. Hopefully it ships before the weekend!

I just got the order shipping soon email! It does say it will ship in the next few businesses days so since it is Thursday I, unfortunately, doubt it will ship before the weekend but it is still nice to see they are making progress.

I have a tracking number for my Batch 6 with an estimated delivery of Monday December 6th.

I am a little wary though. I ordered an iPad Mini around a month or two ago which shipped a few days ago and so far Fedex has delayed that shipment at least one day so hopefully my Framework laptop doesn’t have similar issues in shipping.

Batch 6 here as well. I got the i7-1165G7 DIY with the AX210 no vPro. For ports, I got 4x USB-C, 2x USB-A and 1x HDMI. (This is probably overkill, but I wanted the option to go full USB4 / Thunderbolt as I start getting devices that use it). I got the rest of the parts needed elsewhere for cost effectiveness.

I placed the order on 11/26, got the “Preparing to ship batch” email later that night, got the “Preparing to ship order” on 11/30, and got charged just tonight. Looking forward to getting the tracking number soon hopefully.

I got charged last night, wow, so far this is going a lot faster than expected!

It has shipped! Much excite.

3 Likes

Hello! Ordered yesterday (12/2). Got really excited because I got an email early today but it was just to say it’s in pre-ship phase… Knew that would be a little too fast of a turnaround time.

1 Like

Got the preparing to ship email 3 days ago, it says my order will be shipped out within a week. My card has not been charged yet.

I got charged on Thursday, but I think I no longer like weekends and only like business days now, because framework ships on business days.

1 Like

Mine got shipped on a weekend.

2 Likes

@Josh_Cook what! okay weekends are my favourite again. good to know

2 Likes

It actually shipped a few minutes before Saturday, fedex picked it up at 6 am on Saturday.

Which time zone, local time in NJ or down under?

Local time by fedex. For me it was 3:30 in the morning.

1 Like

Hi all! I’m happy to join the club.

Configuration:
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7
WiFi: Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 No vPro®
Memory: 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4-3200
[SSD purchased separately]

Expansion Cards:
2 USB-C
1 HDMI
2 USB-A

Dates:
11/25 - Ordered
11/26 - Preparing to ship batch email
11/30 - Preparing to ship order email
11/30 - Made minor update to order (p.s. support team rocks!)
12/2 - Shipping soon email
12/2 - Card charged
TBD - Shipped
TBD - Delivered

1 Like

I have to admit, I waited until there was enough stock that I wasn’t going to have to wait a month or more for delivery. I’m spoiled by our modern, instant-gratification culture. As “penance”, I ordered the DIY edition :smiley:

Configuration:

• CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7
  • WiFi: Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 No vPro®
  • Storage: 1TB - WD_BLACK™ SN850 NVMe™
  • Memory: 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200

Expansion Cards:
2 USB-A
1 USB-C
1 HDMI

Dates:
12/3 - Ordered! Stay tuned

1 Like

Hi! new person here. i haven’t gotten my order has shipped email yet but i am really excited to be ordering this laptop and hope the company does well.

my configurations are

• Memory: 16GB
  • Storage: 512GB
  • WiFi 6

my expansions cards are

• 2 USB-A
  • 1 USB-C
  • 1 1TB Expansion Card
1 Like

I am a little concerned:

Configuration: Batch 6

• WiFi: Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 vPro®
  • Storage: 512gb - WD_BLACK™ SN850 NVMe™
  • Memory: 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200

Expansion Cards:
1 USB-A
4 USB-C
1 HDMI
1 Display port

Dates:
11/22 - Ordered
11/27 Preparing to ship your batch
11/30 Preparing to ship, please confirm
12/2 Charged
Shipping ???
Arrival ???

I got my “Your order has been shipped” email on Friday around 10 pm but according to the tracking number it has yet to be picked up. I’m not sure if it’s due to the time the label was printed or why it hasn’t been picked up yet since other orders shipped on the weekend. I will make another post once it has been shipped but I hope that FedEx hasn’t forgotten my package somewhere.

1 Like

Im in the same situation as Caleb, got the shipment notification Friday at the end of the night with no updates over the weekend. Hoping Fedex picks up today