Framework Laptops not for sale anymore?

Today, 2022-07-15 07:35 PST, I went to the homepage, because I would like to place an order for either the 11th or 12th gen - whichever I can get shipped next week and can’t seem to find a way to view either product

Are Framework Laptops not for sale anymore?

Hi Nathan welcome to the community, Just had a look at the marketplace and a 11th gen is shipping within one week to the UK, so its still for sale in Europe.

1 Like

@Steven_Tyrer Thank You - I might have been suffering from (hopefully temporary) stupidity but going here now shows the product : Framework

Earlier I really looked around the site and only saw the teams page, the vision and that’s it NO links to the actual product anywhere!

Oh well.

1 Like

Glad to be of help, I have had my FW for some month’s now and am very pleased with it and not regretting the purchase, I am using Ubuntu 22.04 as my OS.

1 Like

One thing that might worry me is that FW might just stop producing 11th gen mobos. It kind of makes sense, as the laptop not the motherboard is the part that gets long-term support. I would like to build a Frame-Rack, just to mitigate the fan noise on the laptop (hint: portable desktop)

1 Like

For at least a few hours earlier today it looked like the main web site was reverted to something from a long time ago.

1 Like

Do you happen to have a snapshot? (I was going to save a screenshot but couldn’t in time. Just making sure the fake voices in my head haven’t expanded into fake visuals too, yet)

Sorry I don’t. A few folks were talking about it in discord as well, but no screen shots.

1 Like

Check Archive.org, and see if they have snapped it in that time

They are already out of production.

1 Like

I know someone who’s interested in offloading an 11th gen over on Reddit, I can shoot you their handle if you’re interested.

1 Like