Grant eligibility

Is there any requirements for a grant, specifically age as a surprise to everyone I’m 13.

9 Likes

https://www.grants.gov/learn-grants/grant-eligibility.html

This may help you in your search if you reside in US. If not, check your gov website for info. Not sure what it is you are wanting to do, but best of luck. It’s refreshing to see someone your age thinking on that scale.

4 Likes

Thank you. Nirav would know in detail, something that does help with me getting started is having supportive parents that a lot of other younger people do not have.

5 Likes

@pyguydev I’m assuming the grant being mentioned is Framework’s Expansion Card Developer Program, not some sort of government grant.

@Josh_Cook Assuming you have a design prepared for prototyping, have you gone through the process of applying yet? You can do so here.

4 Likes

In the final stages but would like to confirm beforehand so I’m not wasting frameworks time.

3 Likes

Yeah I should’ve looked at the actual Expansion Card Program before I said something. I see what the OP was asking now…silly me

3 Likes

I think you should directly ask @nrp… You have your act together, know what you want to accomplish, and are spot on with your commitments. With parents that are supportive as well.

I don’t see any reason that something could be worked out. Age - young or old should never hold back folks.

5 Likes

I have privately messaged him with no response yet. Thank you for your kind words aswell.

7 Likes

He will… I swear he doesn’t sleep :thinking: he has responded to me very late at night.

2 Likes

Yep, me being Australian that helps as when its morning over there its about 5 in the afternoon down under.

3 Likes

Hey @nrp can you please respond to my message?

1 Like