I have been charged my full amount to my card, but I never got any email past Step 2

My preorder for batch 21 was just charged and on my bank and the website I see that I no longer owe anything for the device. But I never got the Step 3 email and or the Step 4 email saying that the payment was confirmed (Step 3) or the tracking number (Step 4). The website shows I owe nothing but still says “Batch 21 - Ships June” instead of a date. The cancel button is greyed out, which means it should be in fulfillment.
I tried contacting support 2 days ago with no response, normally they have a faster turn around.
Can anyone form past batches/Framework support tell me if this is normal or not? I am just worried, the laptop is by no means cheap.

My Card got charged on the 12th. Also Batch 21. And I also didn’t get an update email (step 3 or 4). So yeah I feel you, but shipping should be Soon™

Same here, charged, but no communication. Hopefully we get them by next weekend

1 Like

I’m in batch 20, my credit card got charged the 7th, so a week ago. Likewise, no confirmation. Was going to post this exact same question.

I added an expansion card to my order through customer support, which they clearly stated was not going to have any further effect on the order.
At the same time, I got an general newsletter saying that the 16 was now “in stock”…

Don’t want to be impatient (but I am a bit :slight_smile: ), but I also would like some kind of confirmation that everything is normal and no intervention is needed…

1 Like

Just found out that you can go on the Fedex site, search using your Framework order number as reference (not tracking number) and then also fill in your postal code.

I did this using my order number and postal code and found that a package is being shipped from Taiwan to where I live. Guess my laptop is on its way :slight_smile: .

Weird that I never received any email from Framework, but sharing here so maybe others in the same situation can find some peace of mind the same way…

1 Like

This guy just got his, and never got any shipping notice. FW16 Batch 20 Guild - #227 by Mike_Velez

Maybe yours is on the truck for later today?

1 Like

Well I guess it is mute now, they went straight from Step 2 to Step 4 and I just got a tracking number at 3:20PM my time

And after finding the tracking code for my package this way, a couple of hours later I received the shipping email from Framework. Guess they are just behind on their notification emails…