October/Batch 4 Thread

It’s almost been too quiet today…

4 Likes

Still patiently waiting for framework to Take. My. Money

3 Likes

Got the preparing to ship email yesterday. Card was charged later that day. Hoping it gets shipped out before the end of the week but that would be faster than any batch so realistically I’m not expecting a tracking number until after Monday.

1 Like

When I ordered mine yesterday, I selected an October Batch high end i7. Agree with the fact that most people didn’t buy that CPU version so there is still available inventory for an October ship date. Can’t wait to get my hands on it.

2 Likes

Just received my FedEx tracking number! It’s happening. It was picked up too. Likely going to have to wait until Tuesday, as Monday is a holiday.

3 Likes

Shipped!!!

6:18 PM EST.

Estimated arrival date Tuesday. Coming from Swedesboro, NJ.

That wouldn’t be too bad I guess. No weekend deliveries here in Canada and Monday’s a holiday. (I will rename it Framework Day!)

You don’t suppose they have time to watch this thread do you?

7 Likes

Now I’m feeling V left out :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You lucky bastard. I love hate you.

4 Likes

Mine also shipped. Estimated delivery by Saturday but knowing FedEx I won’t get my hopes up.

3 Likes

@reverse_thrust @Fraoch which processor? I know they were shipping i7-1185G7’s yesterday.

@P_bark huh, guess it must be based on order date. 9/19 + i7-1165G7 here

2 Likes

I ordered the 1185, but have not been charged yet.

2 Likes

Also, just received shipping notice but fedex site doesn’t have delivery info yet. It will have to travel to the left coast presumably from NJ.
Ordered i5 7/29.

1 Like

Mine also just shipped, currently making its way to Denver, CO, with an ETA of Sunday, 10/10/21, EOD. Squeeeeee!!!

My purchase date and order are listed in this chain in Post 12, for those seeking a pattern. I also added the WiFi No vPro module within an hour or two of getting the initial “We’re preparing to ship your batch!” e-mail on Monday, which doesn’t seem to have negatively affected my place in line (was a great price, and I wanted something that would be ready for the next gen WiFi routers. Plus, the Bluetooth range on my busted laptop was never great, though that’s not necessarily the module’s fault…). Got a confirmation from Nirav’s e-mail account later that day that the module was successfully added to my order. They’re getting things tight on this batch!

2 Likes

i5, I see at least one other 7/29 i5 shipped today.

1 Like

Mine just shipped as well, DIY 1165G7

H y p e

2 Likes

Same boat, I’ve received my second “we will charge your account soon” email, but still no charges. Based on all the shipping happening though, I’m hoping we can count on a framework laptop on our doorsteps next week sometime!

1 Like

1165 DIY. Sorry for those who didn’t get a shipping e-mail…guess I’m feeling slightly special? :yum:

3 Likes

Oh Framework Support must think I’m a moron. I wanted to forward the e-mail to my brother but hit reply intead and added “Eeeeeeeee!” Now there will be questions…

I guess I am special. :crazy_face:

8 Likes

H Y P E

A i7-1165G7 ordered Sept 2.

:smiley:

4 Likes

just got my tracking number. arriving sunday. 1165g7 diy preordered sep 7.
I wasn’t expecting it to ship this fast :0

5 Likes