Windows Hello camera support?

Hi @amoun

I didn’t mean to offend I was just trying to make a point since you answered my question with their reply/reasoning for an older webcam, I don’t believe my question was an old question since the new webcam is not even available and it was legitimate.

This devices have premium pricing so as a customer I expect a premium product that was my point. If other vendors around the same price can provide devices with equivalent quality cameras with windows hello support I think is legitimate to ask why Framework can’t, is it not?

Anyway Thanks for helping me earlier and confirmation that it won’t support windows hello, so no point in forking the extra money for it.

1 Like

I saw no offence.

1 Like

I think Frameworks’ design considerations make sense, with the fingerprint sensor being their current Windows Hello auth method. That said, I would absolutely buy a Hello-enabled webcam upgrade if they someday offer one, as webcam quality is not the most important thing to me.

It’s pretty cool that adding one seems even possible in the future. I hope they can pull it off at some point.

2 Likes