AMD Batch 5 Guild

@Tommi I used a credit card, but it’s normal that it says “non contabilizzato”, it means that the bank has reserved the money on your account, it is technically paid :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve just received my payment complete email.
I ordered my laptop on August 11 and I’m located in the Netherlands.

1 Like

Charged as well today around 5pm GMT, UK. Order placed mid July.

DIY 7840, 2x16GB ram, no SSD, with charger.

1 Like

Received email confirming of being charged. Email at 3:15 AM AEST - Australia
Preordered on July 21st

7640U DIY
No RAM
No SSD
With Power

Looking forward to it arriving! :smiley:

1 Like

Charged: 7640U, no ram, no ssd, no usb charger, italian keyboard, black bezel, ordered mid August. Email received at 21:15 CET.

1 Like

Payment review complete! It took 24 hours to review!

3 Likes

Placed an order for a Ryzen 5 7640u DIY kit on Aug 03. Still waiting to be charged.

2 Likes

Just got mine today! I’ll try to provide info people seem to be interested in:

US East Coast
7840 DIY, no RAM, no SSD

Ordered July 3rd
Charged Nov 12
Delivered Nov 14, even a day earlier than tracking showed!

Very excited to start putting this together!

Edit: FWIW, it was pretty easy to put together and get Fedora 39 installed, so far everything seems to work

6 Likes

Received today :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Charged! No shipping info yet.
Ryzen 7840U
Power Brick included
No RAM and SSD

Payment completed 23hrs ago.
Not shipped yet.

Just got my shipping notification. No estimate on when it’ll arrive yet though.

Thank you both so much for posting! I also ordered to Austria, and seeing theses messages, but no emails made me explicitly search my inbox and realize that GMail has categorized the “failed to charge” notice into “Updates” and didn’t give me a notification about it…

Also, strangely enough, Revolut didn’t notify me about the failed transaction either. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: (The reason it failed was that I didn’t have enough funds in the currency they withdrew from. I had memories of Revolut automatically converting from other assets in such situations, but I guess that it doesn’t work that way anymore.)

If it weren’t for you, I might’ve missed the notification for a while before getting suspicious. Now my payment is confirmed and I’m just waiting for the shipping notification! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just got my shipping notification for a Canada order! Watching the plane on flight tracker.
Currently shows a delivery estimate of Friday which seems generous considering last time I got something through fedex, it was stuck in their local warehouse for 4 weeks waiting for customs inspection.

1 Like

I haven’t gotten charged yet :frowning:, I’m sure it’ll happen soon though :smiley: !
PreOrdered: 30 July

2 Likes

Seeing everyone post their shipment confirmeiton definitely does not make me jealous that I haven’t received mine yet :grimacing:

Still waiting for a notification. Hoping to get it soon so my kit arrives before I have to go out of town.

Edit: Ask and you shall receive. I just got my payment complete notice. :grin:

1 Like

I was too impatient with my earlier posting: just got charged and received the “payment complete” email! (Delivery to the US)

just got charged. eastern us, order date july 28. stoked!

1 Like

I just got charged. Can’t wait!

Pre-Order date: 2023-08-04T05:00:00Z
Specs: Ryzen 7 7840U DIY, no RAM, no SSD

1 Like