AMD Batch 8 Guild

Not yet charged, UK

Have also been charged (Icelandic payment methods), but like others here got an email suggesting that the order is suspicious and will require a manual review (Dutch delivery address).

I’m not really sure why there is this much paranoia with Framework when it comes to their ordering process.

If it goes through, it’ll be a DIY 7840U, 32 GiB (2x16GiB) no drive plus all modules (minus storage one).

Most probably it is your bank/credit card issuer rather than Framework. I recently had to update my expired CC info at Amazon. It was painful, with multiple confirmations of the shoe size of my grand-grandfather, and it was just an update.

7640U shipped to Canada; ETA: Dec 1st.

Just got charged

And now so did I. Roughly five minutes after yours.

US

I also just got charged

Just got charged from US. Order placed on Oct 7

I am in the US, and now you have me refreshing my credit card website every min :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Charged in the US.

DIY 7840U, no RAM, no SSD, no charger.
Order date: 2023-10-06

Charged in the US.

Also DIY 7840U, no RAM, no SSD, no charger.

Just got charged! I ordered a DIY 7840U to the UK on the 7th October.

1 Like

Got my shipping update seven hours ago! Ryzen 5 DIY. It says it’ll arrive on Friday. I’m excited!

1 Like

Just got my payment charged here in the USA!! Says it will ship in the next few days. Fingers crossed for a delivery date this weekend!! No RAM, SSD, Charger

Shipped! ETA to Australia mon 4th dec

1 Like

I have been charged and it says that It’s going to ship in the next few days.

Charged but not Shipped in the US

1 Like

Shipped just now in the US. Ryzen 5 w/ charger and everything else default / bring my own. Dec 1st expected delivery date. So probably Monday at the latest if it gets held by customs.

MIne has just shipped to the UK! Well, it has a tracking number at least, I’d argue that it hasn’t actually shipped yet if it’s still in the warehouse :grin:

My package to Germany just arrived in Cologne. Hope there is no large customs delay.

2 Likes