Batch 10 Guild

Not sure that they have any support presence in our timezone so that 1-hour figure might be more relevant for US or Taiwan timezones?

That was factored in the 7 hours (only started counting after 9am in San Francisco).
But the company is based in San Francisco, to be fair it could very well be that their customer support is based somewhere else. (Most companies outsource their customer support anyways).

More importantly, they replied to my ticket. They told me they were going to contact dpd to fix the issue and that they would keep me posted. I haven’t heard back from them yet but now my parcel pops up automatically when I open the dpd app on my phone (i had to track it manually before) and when I click the VIP section it now shows my full address! :partying_face:

I think they sent dpd the delivery details but they just didn’t have a chance to send me an email before closing up office.
I must say, once they got to my ticket, they acted on it very quickly and efficiently.

1 Like

Good to hear. I contacted DPD and they confirmed mine was held for missing information also - so I guess I’ll send a ticket to Framework too.

Ah bloody hell I thought something was wrong with the address on my order on DPD’s site. They’re threatening to return the parcel to the sender if they don’t get a contact email for myself, but won’t accept the email over the phone, has to be from framework! Anyone who’s reading this and has an order from April 15 from the UK, you’re likely buggered too. Email support to get them to add the relavent information. So bloody annoyed this is going to cost me a weekend!!

You would think that as you can log in to the DPD site and you could send them a copy of the order etc. they would have confidence that you are you.

Sometimes the mind boggles, now and then I just have to stop active analysis and wait for the tide to turn.

You may now find something ‘better’ to do ~ this may open an opportunity you would otherwise have missed.

All the best.

@amoun Wow just realised you’re from the dutchy too, weird coincidence huh? Yeah thanks, still a bit peeved though :frowning:

Yes I got in a bit earlier, on Batch 8. My problem was in turned up earlier and I was lucky to in.

I’m on the edge of the river Tamar ~32 min train to Plymouth.

Ah lucky :slight_smile:
Oooh dangerously close to Devon there!!

1 Like

I am curious what tracking says for others?
Mine shipped on 18th, and haven’t had an update from DPD app or hub-ez.com since 19th where it was ‘processed for transit’ in Tapei. Best I can tell the framework hasnt left Tapei.

I ordered RAM the same day shipped from Corsair in Tapei via DHL; that came yesterday with 19 shipping updates in the tracker showing it reach Hong Kong > East Midlands Customs > Bristol > Delivered.

Curiously I did get a push notification from Aftership that it was in Oldbury undergoing customs clearance, but this is dated on the 18th when i ordered it? (as in its shown up in timeline today but backdated to 18th), possibly a glitch in DPD tracking.

@dbar Gotta be honest with you mate, international shipping tracking is terrible. I’d send you a picture of my hub-ez but I can’t upload the picture from my phone :frowning: Basically it said bagged, transported and then shipped on the flight. Once its domestic that’s handled by DPD. Even DPDs tracking is terrible in this case, again I think that’s because its technically an international parcel. I suspect your order is being held right now and DPD is throwing a fuss about missing information again. Call them by phone to confirm, but its very likely. If they say you have missing information for your package, contact support. Should be 9am in LA soon. Godspeed.

1 Like

Good news, my shipping has now cleared the depot in Oldham and is now on its way to a local depot. Unfortunately this means it will be delivered on Monday instead, but oh well, at least its not on its way back to Taiwan :joy:

2 Likes

@Jacob_Eva You must be well connected to acquire the telephone number for DPD UK :slight_smile:
I spoke to a robot, then eventually a human on DPD Whatsapp who confirm the shipment hasnt yet reached the UK

My Address lines 1 and 2 were concatenated (despite being correct in Framework profile) so I had them correct this in case it causes issue with automated systems.

DPD UK
Head Office 0121 275 0500
Plymouth: 01752 737777
Truro: 01872 400143

Yes my delivery address was a little weird too, had my town’s name twice on two different address lines, but one had eng (England I guess) on the end. Nonetheless they seem to be delivering it OK. Framework ought to be careful with this stuff, last thing we need is for parcels to be returned back to Taiwan because of their screw ups.

No mate I found it online, above the WhatsApp contact number :joy:

Glad to hear yours is moving. I skipped the phone number and talked to an advisor on DPD’s whatsapp, who opened a ticket with their imports team who told me that my laptop was going back to taiwan. I replied in a pretty terse way, and the next morning I got a text from DPD saying it was going to be delivered on monday…

1 Like

Well mine arrived at long last. For me in the UK tracking was showing “Processed for export” for a week then suddenly arrived mainland. There was no info on connecting flights or delivery hubs etc.

A bit “first world problems” but in this instance it isnt the wait thats the issue, its the lack of updates from the courier causing anxiety that something might be wrong.

2 Likes

Yes that’s the log I had with batch 8 :slight_smile:

1 Like