Batch 5: November Recipients Unite!

I got the charge email yesterday.

1 Like

Got the notification mine shipped today too, expected delivery up in Canada by Monday, eh!

3 Likes

that makes sense i guess. a lot more people would order the i5 and the lower end i7, so demand would be higher for those. still, great that the orders are starting to ship!

3 Likes

I was pleased to see my Framework arrive early this morning. I didn’t at all expect to arrive this quickly. Great job with the logistics, Framework team!

6 Likes

My DIY i7 placed on Oct 15 is still in preorder status!

1 Like

I just purchased my framework last night. i5-1135, AX210 No vPro, 500gb SN750, 16gb (2x8) ram. Should I expect this order to be placed in batch 6? Order shows batch 5 though.

Configuration

CPU: Intel i7-1185G7
WiFi: Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 vPro
Storage: 1TB - WD_BLACK SN850 NVMe
Memory: 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4-3200

Ordered: 2021-10-22
ETA: 2021-11-06

I am so excited for this machine to come in.

2 Likes

It is happening!! Just got the card charged email!

3 Likes

I have been checking my email and bank every 15 minutes! :weary:

1 Like

Seems like it is for i7’s at this point. Ordered an i5 on Sept. 29th.

2 Likes

If you had a Frame.Work running Linux, you could write a Bash script to do that… Oh wait…

2 Likes

Harsh… but fair! I guess.

2 Likes

Well I’m in the same boat. Refreshing my email and my Order Details page, watching people who ordered at a later date post their “I got it!” photos…

I didn’t mean to be harsh!

2 Likes

@Kimo_Bonnelycke

For what it’s worth, there’s someone on Reddit’s /r/Framework that got their personal shipping notice for a batch 5 i5, so it does seem like they started! And that person also had a September order, I think they said it was for the 25th, so yours might not be too far off actually. Those of us with late October i5’s will be sitting tight for a few weeks though haha.

2 Likes

Hooray!! I got my second email today.

I’m getting the mid-level i7 DIY. It will be replacing an 8-year-old Toshiba. Yeah, I’m that guy who will drive it until the wheels fall off.

7 Likes

@Brian_Butler hah! So am I. A satellite c855. This will actually be the first ever laptop I bought new for myself. Rather hoping I can squeeze more than eight years out of this one though.

I was good with the old one until the cat pulled some of the keycaps off of it. Yeah, I could have replaced the keyboard, but it was time.

1 Like

i’m anxiously checking my mailbox. Having no computer is driving me insane. Seeing how different people are getting shipments at different times, not necessarily depending on when their order was placed, It seems that it all depends on the availability of the parts you chose and you can actually be charged and ready to ship at any minute.

2 Likes

ordered the I5 DIY
16gb single stick (kinda regret that now)
no ssd
210 non Vpro
usb C cards
usb A

this will be along side my Mac book pro 2019. should be able to use that charger too
anxious for that 2nd email

1 Like

@bcruze If you’re regretting anything about your order and you haven’t gotten the 2nd individual email yet, you can definitely contact support and ask them to modify your order details. I did that myself actually, and got a response in only a few hours to boot.

2 Likes