Batch 8 Guild

Weird, I hadn’t noticed that the timestamp was actually yesterday 24th…

I’m assuming all the timestamps are in Taiwan time, so UTC+8.

So I guess it was actually in flight yesterday and arrived in the UK at 03:45 in the morning UTC… who knows…

It definitely wasn’t there last night though, so the status update must’ve come in from a batch process in the UK not a real-time scan.

DPD’s own website isn’t showing any status change yet so they don’t seem to think they have it… but that’s not too surprising…

Yeah it’s confusing, really not clear what the exact status of it is

1 Like

some of these updates are a bit scary tbh. there seems to be some rather cavalier attitudes towards delivering expensive products…

So frustrating for me. There is no further movement on my shipment for a few days now. Not sure if purchase options had an influence on the shipping but for what its worth, I went overboard and maxed out on all the options except the expansion cards. Basically a 3k quid order.

hub-ez status shows:
2022-02-22 21:09:43 = Taipei, Processed for Export

and DPD status shows:
22 Feb 2022 20:18 = Lenton Taipei = Your parcel is in transit

1 Like

@Juan_Durandt our tracking is exactly the same down to the second and mine is i5 barebone with 4 expansion cards.

Just have to be patient I guess.

2 Likes

Oh no, mine has just entered the never ending story: Depot Scan Taipei

I believe there are now a number of UK orders sat at LHR since yesterday, however DPD don’t seem to be aware of this fact having just called them. Given that (to my knowledge) Lenton Group who dealt with the international part is a subsidiary of DPD that is quite amusing!

I have now given up caring and will just wait for the knock on the door as tracking on international deliveries seems to be as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike!

Happy days :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Reading all these posts… I think some need to learn the value of patience!

I’m excited for my laptop. It’s the first brand new laptop I’ve bought in 10 years.

Tracking says it is on way. Good enough for me.

NB if your laptop is out on a customs hold / check, don’t raise support tickets. Nobody can do anything to make customs work faster. They will release it when they release it and not a moment sooner. Support can’t do anything for you.

7 Likes

After being on ‘Processed for Export’ in Taipei since 23 Feb, I now have ‘Custom release’ in UK at 10am today, 25th. That’s in http://tracking.linexsolutions.com/

A watched kettle just got a little warmer.

1 Like

NB if your laptop is out on a customs hold / check, don’t raise support tickets. Nobody can do anything to make customs work faster. They will release it when they release it and not a moment sooner. Support can’t do anything for you.

Wrong. The invoice was faulty. So support could and had to do something.

2 Likes

@James_Ormerod
My location changed to UK with an Unbagged Shipment Received description yesterday morning but the lastest update in linex tracking shows it is apparently back in Taipei, waiting to be processed for export again :joy:

3 Likes

Mine has also arrived in the UK (maybe!) I’ve been watching the DPD tracking site/hub-ez, but DPD still says it is in transit and nothing else and hub-ez still says “cleared for export”, but the Linex tracker says that it’s now arrived in the UK and has been released from customs.
(UK, DIY, No RAM, SSD or PSU; 1 USB-C, 2 USB-A, Micro SD, HDMI)

Yeah none of the tracking options availble line up for me at all, but to be honest even if some error has occurred and it’s not even in the UK yet, I’m happy to wait a little longer as long as it arrives safely.

2 Likes

Finally, “Friday i’m in love”. It arrived! Typing via frame.work laptop :wink:

9 Likes

Mine also went to “shipment bagged” and “processed for export”.
Since it’s weekend now I’ll see if I’m patient enough to not check until monday …

I stand dejected!

Every day is a school day.

2 Likes

Judging my the shipment unbagged scan. My guess is that tracking number is a DHL pallet/bag scan. I reckon DPD buys cargo space on DHL aircraft

Welp, so much for Febuary. Seems like shipping will resume on March 1st.

5 Likes

I got the same email 10 minutes ago. :sob:

In the same shoes…