Batches Shipping Log

Batch 6 - updated after received
Prep email: 19/03/2024
Charged: 25/03/2024
Dispatched: 27/03/2024
Received: 02/04/2024

It should be noted that the UK had a bank holiday 29/03/2024 & 01/04/2024 so would have delayed the shipment slightly.

2 Likes

That explains some of the issues. Their name still makes me laugh though. Federal Express Express? Does that mean itā€™s extra express-y?

4 Likes

so FedEx express folks use their PIN numbers at the ATM machines? :smile:

3 Likes

Batch 6

Prepating batch e=mail: 2024-03-19
Charged: 2024-03-25
Shipped e-mail: 2024-03-26 0410 (Us/Pacific) (showed an est arrival of 2024-03-38)
Arrived: 2024-03-27 (US/California) ā€“ yup a day early

2 Likes

Iā€™m jealous of that dispatch to delivery time

1 Like

Same, took a week for mine

They use advanced lithobraking technology to deliver packages as fast as possible.

2 Likes

Delivered at 10:45 am local time, 1 day after getting the shipping notification. Wow, thatā€™s fast.

In spite of my past issues with fedex, this fedex express delivery was fantastic: it does seem to me like framework updated my address and removed my apartment number at some point, which the delivery guy went through the extra effort of asking about from the building employees (Iā€™m comparing to other times when I have seen fedex not even bother to come into the building).

4 Likes

Bro where you living

I also got my batch 6 unit ahead of time. I never even got an email besides the initial ā€œpreparing your batchā€ one. Just kind of showed up out of nowhere.

NYC, Queens. The logistics for this is on point.

1 Like

Seriously? Thatā€™s some next-level type of effort from a delivery driver. You need to get that man a present. My wife and I used to bake bread and cookies, give ice cold drinks or hot coffee, and give presents to our UPS driver until he changed routes. For over 10 years that man never misdelivered our packages. Every other driver struggles to go 10 days without misdelivering one of our packages. Heā€™s still a good friend, even though he delivers to my in-laws instead of us now. Traitor. . .

2 Likes

I live in Boston though, I wish I could also have 1 day delivery QAQ

Framework has started updating batch status on the order page!

10 Likes

My order status has updated to:

Batch 8 - Ships April

2 Likes

My batch-17 order still just says ā€œQ2,ā€ with no list of batches. :cry: :person_shrugging:

1 Like

the list of batches being referred to is on the ā€˜place an orderā€™ page, not the ā€˜review your orderā€™ page.

but yeah, no surprise it still says Q2, they probably donā€™t want to try to narrow that down until theyā€™re closer.

3 Likes

What if FedEx leaves my package under the rain gutter? They always do that and it has been raining all week. Iā€™m concerned my laptop components might be waterlogged by the time I get home. Will Framework help me with this issue or do I have to chew out FedEx for putting a $2k laptop under a rain gutter? Lol, probably both.

May I ask how it is possible that you have dark website? Mine is always light.

Dark mode. You can often do it on the OS side, browser side, but you can also add extensions if those donā€™t work for some reason.