Batches Shipping Log

Guys here lets record Batches Number which are being shipped or their mails are sent. so that users know that currently which batch is being shipped and how many more batches to go .

So far Batch 1 and 2 are being shipped .
Pls comment if you get batch 3 mail or Laptop

11 Likes

Might be useful to have some start dates.
Batch 2
Preperation Mail: 13.2.
Charged: 17.2.
Shipped: 17.2.
Received: 20.02.

10 Likes

Just got Batch 3 preparation email (Feb 19th). Expected to ship between 4 and 21 days from today.

9 Likes

Batch 3

2024-02-19 - Preparing to ship
2024-02-26 - Card charged
2024-02-27 - Shipped
2024-02-28 - Delivered!

DIY Ryzen 7
No dGPU
No SSD or RAM
US Keyboard, Numpad

7 Likes

Batch 1

2024-01-26 - Preparing your batch (sent to everyone in batch)
No payment charged or further communication so far.

2 Likes

hmmm not good if u in batch 1 , i was hopping batch 1 shipping would have completed by now .

Batch 3
DIY
Ryzen 7840HS
No dGPU
Kingston FURY Impact SO-DIMM 32 GB DDR5-5600 Kit
WD_BLACK SN850X
ISO-DE Keyboard, Numpad, 2 black spacers

22.2. Charged
23.2. Shipped

I think I am pretty much the first one in batch 3, though. Nobody else has said they have been charged in our guild

3 Likes

I’m really hoping framework drop a new e-mail this week showing where they are in the batch shipping process.
Be interesting to see how the ship times are to the UK

2 Likes

Nice! Curious what your config is. I should update my comment with my config as well I think.

2 Likes

Updated my post. Tracking says it should arrive on Wednesday here in Germany

2 Likes

I’m batch 3 from the UK - shipped 23/02, due here on Wednesday - with spec:

7940HS DIY
7700S and expansion shell
180W Charger
Black Bezel
UK Keyboard
2x Colour Shift Spacer
2x LED Matrix
3x USB-C
1x USB-A
1x Audio
1x HDMI
1x Ethernet

FWIW, I was in the very last shipment of Batch 1 for the 13 AMD (so had to wait the full 2 or 3 weeks between email and shipment), and so expected the same with this!

Looking forward to pairing the 13 and 16 to complement each other for meetings and coding.

3 Likes

Got an update today:

After review, your order contains a keyboard module that is experiencing a manufacturing delay which is delaying your order from shipment.

The affected keyboard modules are:

• Framework Laptop 16 RGB Keyboard - Clear ANSI
  • Framework Laptop 16 Keyboard - International English - Linux
  • Framework Laptop 16 Keyboard - Blank ANSI
    So looks like it will be a several weeks delay for those keyboards or select one of the keyboard modules they have available. I myself plan on switching to the base keyboard and maybe slap a sticker over the Windows logo key.
1 Like

There’s more information on the keyboard delays in the B1 thread. If you’re affected, you should go there and read the post or probably just check your inbox.

1 Like

Batch 3

26.2. Recieved unit

(Again, I think I am one of the first ones in B3, though others from the guild have stated they have been charged by now)

6 Likes

cool, what is your finding? Have you got with the latest fixes (for keyboard I think)

1 Like

I have the DIY edition and therefore had some issues before I had installed the driver bundle from framework and all the latest updates and AMD drivers. But that makes sense, just made the first 10min of setting everything up a bit concerning, before I realized my.

The keyboard is really good and there is pretty much no flex at all, even when pushing on it. I haven’t compared to review pictures or anything, but with this little flex i would guess I have some extra pads below the midplate.

The touchpad spacers can be wiggled like some have reported, but you have to actually try to do that. It doesn’t happen during normal use.

This is again my own fault, but I only have one black keyboard spacer, instead of the two you need without a numpad :sweat_smile:. Luckily I also ordered the numpad, so i guess i have to use that for now.

All in all I think the build quality is really nice and performance seems great. Swapping modules while running really works without any problems which actually kind of surprised me a bit, but I mean it’s all USB and that has been hotplugable for ages, so…

7 Likes

Cool, Thank you so much for sharing your experience

2 Likes

is anyone from batch 4 reported shipping yet? i’m on batch 17

1 Like

Batch 4 customer have not received the batch preparation email yet.

8 Likes

Thank you! so basically 1-3 are starting to ship :slight_smile:

1 Like