Batches Shipping Log

If I’m reading the tracking info correctly, It was picked up at ~4:30 PM Taiwan time on April 8. That was 4:30 AM April 8 my time. So, it took ~29.5 hours from pickup to delivery.

Given that I’m ~50 miles from both Logan Airport in Boston, and TF Green Airport in Rhode Island, and flight time from Taipei to Boston is ~16 hours, it’s not too surprising. The tracking info says it made it to the locak FedEx facility at ~8 AM today. I thought that was too late to get on a truck, but obviously I was wrong.

Edit: Looking at the tracking info more closely, the shipment went through Anchorage, and Indianapolis. My flight time of ~16 hours was based on a direct flight.

1 Like

that‘s a good news for me who live in Bos

Batch 7
Ship with Fedex on 3rd April
got the item today. Will setup on the weekend :smiley:

2 Likes

This is incredibly fast! That being said, others should not expect their packages the next day, I believe yours was an exception, it usually takes more time than that.

I heard another person within the NYC Metro area (Queens, NYC) got theirs the next day, but seeing as that I am closer to EWR (Newark Int’l) where Fedex also flies in and has facilities, I’m hoping to get similar results.

let us know when you receive it.

1 Like

Received my batch 8 today, one day ahead of the scheduled delivery.

2 Likes

Batch 8

2024-04-01 - Preparing to ship
2024-04-04 - Card charged
2024-04-09 - Shipped
2024-04-10 - Delivered
2024-04-11 - Scheduled
actual time in transit 29Hours 59mins approx

NOTE all scan times are in CST to stop the timezone madness.

3 Likes

Batch 10 email!!!

8 Likes

Batch 7

2024-25-03 Preparing batch email
2024-04-02 Shipped
2024-04-03 Received laptop

Amazed that it got all the way from Taiwan to US west coast in a day. Everything was pretty quick and painless with the purchase and delivery procedure.

2 Likes

Batch 10 here, just got my preperation email. Ordered on aug 10 2023

2 Likes

How are you guys getting such fast shipping? Mine despatched yesterday and won’t arrive until Monday (uk)

Luck.

Batch 10, got my preparation email this morning. I’ll update this with dates for the rest of the process as it happens.

2024-04-11 - Preparation Email
2024-04-16 - Card has been charged
2024-04-18 - Shipment Confirmation Email, estimated arrival on Tuesday (shipping address in Spain)
2024-04-22 - It’s here! Yiippeeeeeee!

Well 1 we are in the USA. Fedex has multiple direct flights to the US each day from TW.

Very much luck on my part as I have known my driver for ~6years we chat sometimes, and he said my box and a couple others (Not necessarily from Frame Work) where added at the last second and he was finalizing his route and about to leave.

I have a feeling the amount of traffic to the UK from TW is low/not a full plane, so they stop at different hubs to offset/fill the extra space.

Batch 10, 4/11 I got my prep email!

I suspect you will find that there is a complete pallet shipped to USA, whereas European/UK orders have a pallet that gets to Franfurt or Cologne and is then split by country. Then the customs clearance is done by country, especially the UK.

1 Like

I see that it is shipped, congrats.

1 Like

Question for folks… I see Batch 10 is getting their prep emails. But I’m Batch 9 and haven’t seen mine yet. Is there a list somewhere of what would cause a hold up? Delayed components, etc?

I’m batch 9 and got my prep email. I haven’t been charged yet though. Maybe check your spam if you haven’t.