Bringing the Framework Laptop to more of the world

Rejoice, @Marco_Faccin! Can’t wait for orders to open!

Please open shipment to Japan from the framework website. I am currently waiting for the framework 16 but I live in Japan.

2 Likes

Hello! Just curious : why do you fear that shipping to Japan will not happen? :eyes:

1 Like

I am not saying it won’t happen but it might take some time and we frankly don’t know when. Hopefully Japan is added to the list of available countries by the time Framework 16 open pre-orders.

2 Likes

This topic is not allowed on the framework forum, please avoid asking people about it here.

4 Likes

Spain asap pls

2 Likes

Hi,

Spaniard keyboards are out now, so it should be arriving to Espanna soon.

KR
J Terranova

2 Likes

Waiting…

2 Likes

MB it is possible to have some kind of roadmap? with release dates and contries?

Because of how complicated the process is, and how easy it is for things to go wrong, they don’t typically announce anything until it’s locked in, so there is no ETA for you at this time. If you want to make sure they’re aware of the demand, select your country in the region selector on their website, as that registers your interest and helps them prioritize where to expand next.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Geographic restriction of parts sales defeats the philosophy/purpose of Framework