What countries will you be shipping to?

We plan to ship to customers in the US and Canada this summer with a roll out to additional countries starting later in the year.

7 Likes

Looking forward to be able to get them in the EU! Do you already have (web)shops in france that are up for selling framework?

10 Likes

I’m very interested with Framework Laptop and can’t wait to be able to buy them! But I’m from a country in South East Asia, that is Indonesia. I understand that you guys will ship to US and Canada first, but looking forward for you to be able to sell them (or maybe considering to have a distributor?) in Asian countries!
(We also still could buy it from outside of Indonesia but prefer still in Asian countries, if you have a distributors in China or Singapore for example, because buying from US or EU is very costly for us)

8 Likes

EU shiping please! Will buy one asap.

9 Likes

Here’s some hope to get one from Brazil!

3 Likes

I’m also in South East Asia (Thailand). I see this as a huge market since we usually buy DIY desktop computers and let the shop assemble for us. I think it’s very similar across South East Asia.

8 Likes

looking forward to being able to.get one of your rachines in Niw Zealand

2 Likes

EU ( Spain) would be great , with our Ñ in its QWerty place, lol.

1 Like

The possibility of shipping to Thailand or Czech republic would be perfect.

2 Likes

China mainland,please ^^

6 Likes

I’m in Singapore and I’m eagerly waiting when shipping to Singapore is available.

4 Likes

When Framework laptops eventually become available in Europe will there be EU-based distribution or will they be shipped from the US? I ask cause, you know, customs.

1 Like

The answer I was looking for:

2 Likes

Does this laptop ship to South-East Asia, like Sri Lanka or Bangladesh?

Not yet unfortunately. The laptop currently only ships to the US and Canada, and it will start shipping to Europe later this year. I’m not sure when Asia will be next in the shipping timeline

1 Like

Looking forward to getting my hands on a couple of these when released in Sweden!

2 Likes

Looking forward to get my hands on one too in Belgium :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are their any plans to launch it in European countries like India and will we be able to see any hybrid/2 in 1 framework laptops in future.
Ps: Thanks
Edit: I want a hybrid laptop but can’t find one that suits the need. This one might do?

3 Likes

We do plan to make the Framework Laptop available in India, but it is one of the more challenging countries to import consumer electronics products into, and will not occur this year.

9 Likes

We’d love💜 to see you in our country, cause, we care about reliability more than new features. we don’t buy anything until it’s completely broken.Your products match perfectly with our psychology.

(My laptop motherboard has died a week ago and i couldn’t find same motherboard. 400$ laptop is totally useless just because of one part😡 I’m not in a position to buy a new laptop,so i have to complete my college without laptop🥺)

Please bring your products in our country through 3rd party dealers/sellers.

2 Likes