Connecting a Wacom I2C touchscreen to the Framework 13 motherboard (prototype)

Hi!
I was thinking of a similar project, since im going to go studying soon and wanted a laptop in the form factor of MS surface laptop studio, but the reviews are mediocre and ive had bad experience with surface devices in the past and i really want a framework laptop instead.

I was just about to ditch the idea since it might be too complicated electronically but after seeing this post and seeing how recent it is, I cant stop thinking of it!

I immediately signed up to the forum and I’d be down to ordering a framework laptop and the display panel just for this project to maybe help design a case for it in the style of the MS surface laptop studio (which, in my opinion, is more convinient to switch between laptop mode and tablet mode).

I’d love to colaborate and make it a real thing!

I would love to collaborate on building out the project. There is [Project&Inquiry] Framework 2-in-1 that you might be interested in as well.

I’m going in another direction. trying to make a 17" 2in1 tablet/cyberdeck in a pelican 1490 case. I took the screen out of an inspirion 9700 4k 16:10 17". I just need to get the touchscreen working.