Debian on the Framework Laptop

This thread is the top-level Debian thread to manage Debian-related threads for people to know unknown issues in Debian.

This thread will be wiki. Anyone who has permission to edit the wiki is going to edit this thread’s first comment. You can check the links below to discuss about specific Debian version.

Deiban unstable (sid)

Debian testing

Debian stable versions

If Debian new stable version is released, please create another thread “Debian NN on the Framework Laptop” with the wiki by asking moderators, and put the link below.

Debian-based Linux distros

See also

4 Likes

Dear moderators, could you please change this thread to the wiki? Thanks.

Would we want to perhaps combine this with the other wiki? To avoid folks seeing one and missing the other?

Sure. I am okay with that. My intention for this top-level thread of Debian was for example when Debian new version 13 is released, there is no thread for that if someone does not notice it and does not create the thread. As a result, each person will create their thread on Debian new version separately. I am seeing the situation for Debian 12. I thought that we could avoid this situation if there was a Debian top-level thread.

But feel free to combine this thread with other threads. After that, I can adjust the contents.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: [GUIDE] Debian 12 on the Framework Laptop (All Framework Laptop 13 models)

I found the Framework page on the Debian wiki. I added the link to the first comment.

https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/FrameWork

1 Like

I see that this thread is not wiki yet. Moderators, could you update the thread as wiki?

1 Like

Odd, looks wiki’d here.

wiki

Please check the history of this wiki. That is because @Fraoch changed the thread as a wiki 6 hours later yesterday after I commented above. I can see this thread is a wiki now. Thank you.

2 Likes

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, looks all good now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just a heads up Debian users.

1 Like