EU Shipping estimate

Bring it Spain!!! I need this laptop so bad in my life :frowning:

1 Like

Norway has the VOEC Scheme which is similar to IOSS, where companies collect VAT on payment and transfer the said tax to the tax authority of the country.
for goods under 3000 nok

Value Added Tax on low value imported goods - The Norwegian Tax Administration (skatteetaten.no)

also regarding warranty, some select countries have 5 years like here in norway (by law)

Cause for complaint? – Forbrukerrådet (forbrukerradet.no) (framework falls under 5 years ryle due to the fact is a eletronic device like a diskwasher, washing machine, computer, smartphone)

Nice. 5-year warranty by law should be standard everywhere for computers. Minimum, in my option. Reduce companies creating junk products that only end up costing consumers more money.

This thread seems to have moved on from its initial purpose so I’m going to go ahead and close it now.

Framework recently expanded to Italy, Spain and Belgium, and they plan to expand to Taiwan later this year. Beyond that, they haven’t announced any other expansions, so there are no further estimates that can be provided because of how complicated the process is, and how easy it is for things to go wrong.

If you want to make sure they’re aware of the demand, select your country in the region selector on their website, as that registers your interest and helps them prioritize where to expand next.

It is important to note that Framework does not support freight forwarding to any countries not found on the list of officially supported countries/regions, and any orders that attempt to do so through the use of freight forwarding or holding company addresses or that include false billing information are subject to cancellation upon audit.

We all wish that Framework could be everywhere globally, but that is not possible at this time for a number of reasons which have been explained in previous posts. When they have more information on their next expansion, they’ll be sure to update the community on it at that time.