Framework 16 Background

Hello everyone! Does anyone have the background image for the new framework 16-inch laptop?

1 Like

This has been asked before by @Leseratte and @LAVEDRINE_Remi

and

You mean something like this: These are edits from the screenshot you refer to.

or this one, reduced to 256 colours for quicker and simpler editing

You can do it and do it better, tune it to your colour and better detail. :slight_smile:

Editing on the fly, till I get caught in the web of doom:

Back to rgb to give white background

Now we can have an island in a blue sea with enhanced screens, keyboards, paper & vegetation :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you so much I have tried to look it up on the web but I could not find any but one with a green background. Thank you so much!

Yes I could only find the one you noted. I had to change the perspective using GIMP and then edit the colours.

1 Like

someone on reddit made a bunch of derivatives of the original one

2 Likes

Here is a good copy from the one linked to above.
I took a screen shot, [png] enlarged the canvas, set a pallet of 256 and saved as [gif]

4 Likes

Thank you again so much I love this background

1 Like

Hi everyone…I just got my FW 16 and really wanted this background so I worked on and edited the original(from twitter) as best I could to make as close to the original as possible and wanted to share it here with everyone.

I also made other versions for different resolutions (Including the FW13), transparent for any background color, as well as a greyscale version. They all should be easy to color however you see fit, I made sure to remove all dithering/pixelation around lines…you could edit this in MS Paint if u want to! Also included an SVG file for scalability but some of the finer detail is lost from the conversion.

I linked the .zip below…enjoy!!
FW_Wallpaper

*Edited the link to add 6 colors based on FW Bezels

5 Likes

Hey there. Nice work! Do you have a 3:2 version of this for fw13? There’s only a black color for fw13 in your zip file.

1 Like

That one should have a transparent background…that way you can add any custom color in MS Paint or other editors