FW16 Batch 5 Guild

Wow that is mighty quick!

2 Likes

Same for me :slight_smile: .
Charged yesterday, shipped ~12 hours after :partying_face:.

I should also mention the charging process handled nicely the multiple failures due to MFA and monthly ceiling I forgot to increase :sweat_smile:.

7 Likes

Just got my shipping notice as well :grin:

3 Likes

I was also charged yesterday!

2 Likes

The deduction has been made from my bank account, it’s just a matter of time!

Edit: And that time is now, the shipping email just came through!

5 Likes

Just got the shipping email. Excited as

3 Likes

(*me putting excessive effort into studying how prior batches are going so I can figure out when batch 11 will start*)
CatStudyingGIF

15 Likes

Shipping email here in Australia

4 Likes

Also I noticed that the tracking link in the mail does not give an estimation on the delivery date but when I entered the code on the Fedex site for my country I did get an estimation. Now hoping for the best that it will indeed be delivered on that date :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice - just went to have a look a FedEx myself - it’s due Friday morning for me (TW->UK)

3 Likes

Yes for me too somewhere this Friday in NL. But I still account for some possible delays, don’t want to get my hopes up to much :wink:

2 Likes

Mine also shipped today and is due to arrive on the west coast of Canada by the 21st.

Coincidentally this is also the due date for our first child. Hold on little one. Relax in Mama an extra day so Daddy can play with his new toy. J/K.

6 Likes

Congrats!

4 Likes

I am so genuinely happy for those who have tracking IDs.

Back to staring at credit card account balance, and lack thereof

6 Likes

Together we suffer.

4 Likes

Is it truly suffering if it’s self-induced?

2 Likes

I don’t know, but I’m not sure “self-induced” exactly applies here.

I’m personally still waiting for the charge, as they’ve not taken my money yet :sob:

1 Like

Good thing this isn’t an EV, because we’d be stuck (i.e., we’d be out of charge)

5 Likes

That is some brilliant humour :joy:

1 Like