FW16 Batch 7 Guild

just received my shipment email! at 2024-04-02T10:20:00Z

1 Like

My shipment email just showed up as well.

1 Like

wow, thats a lot of expansion cards :smiley:

It shipped! According to FedEx ETA only 1 day, now my poor F5 key can rest :laughing:

I like to be prepared for as much things as possible.

Hopefully there will be an expansion card available for serial / RS232. It’s the only reason I still use an old HP ProBook 450 G5 (besides the Blu-Ray Burner).

1 Like

Have you seen this one?
https://community.frame.work/t/db9-serial-expansion-card/47964?u=nomad

Oh crap! I must have overlooked this. There was a thread I read through where people were discussing the possibility of the RS232. It seemed as it wasn’t easy to produce a reliable expansion card version.

I’m going to order 2 pieces right now. Thanks for the heads-up! :smiley:

Edit:
Oh noes, it is credit card only. I don’t have one. =(

1 Like

Just curious about memory. Are you providing your own, perchance? (Hope that I am not prying!)

W00T, mine is in transit Tomorrow, I’ll be waiting at the door for its arrival, then the party can start!

2 Likes

Yeah, man. Party! Playing things like Poker with expansion cards as money. Or who can dissamble and assemble the Framework 16 in the shortest time. Or who gets the title as the “Switcher” for most expansion card changes in 60 seconds.

1 Like

In one, My Friend! That and beer (root, of course), chips (potato, corn, poker, and electronic), and dip (for the chip and switches)! Have a good one, and if you haven’t received yours, I hope it comes soon!

2 Likes

My Framework 16 has arrived today, one day ahead of schedule! I’m in the US.

5 Likes

Got my shipping email early this morning!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: No ETA yet on delivery, but that’s okay! I am so excited to get my new machine! I will FINALLY be able to play all the Steam games I haven’t been able to bc my current laptop doesn’t have the memory or space for them.

Update: FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!

1 Like

I’m super excited!!! ETA for me is friday, although it’ll be a bit longer since framework doesn’t ship to switzerland so a friend in germany will get it and then bring it here

1 Like

MY LAPTOP HAS ARRIVED 1 DAY EARLY! WHOOHOOOO! I’m not currently at home so i cannot take any images, but i will later.

3 Likes

Did someone other pick it up for you? Or was it your wife/husband?

I’m a bit worried as I’m probably not at home if it really ships on Friday.

1 Like

I live with my parents (school), so they were able to get it and sign before the truck left.I did sign up to do no contact needed, signing online, but they still needed one so if you live alone and won’t be there, don’t count on that.

1 Like

Alright, Where we all at?

• Prep email
  • Charged
  • Shipped
  • Arrived
0 voters

Mine arrived as well

1 Like

Good to know. Guess I keep my car keys in reach.

1 Like