I5 1135G7 mainboard with 3D printed case and accessories

I am selling a Framework mainboard in a 3D printed case with some accessories. I ran it as a home server for a while, but no longer have the time to maintain it.

For those interested, this is an 11th gen motherboard from the 1st batch, and has the “RTC battery fix” soldered in.

Device: i5 1135G7 motherboard and 3D printed case
Included Parts: i5 1135G7 motherboard, 32GB DDR4 RAM, Intel AX210 Wifi-Card, Wi-fi antennae, 2x USB-C, 1x USB A, 1x HDMI expansion cards.
Original Purchase Date: 5/13/2021
Region/Country: USA
Price (and accepted payment methods): $240, negotiable
Shipment option/shipment price: USPS, $10
Pictures of the actual laptop/parts:

There is an ebay listing for this item - please DM me for the link; it should also be relatively easy to search for. The price is negotiable.

2 Likes

A good server doesn’t “need” any maintenance :wink:

Maybe the OP meant keeping the server data updated not the actual hardware.

I run a Raspberry Pi and update sites on it every day ~ it’s a bit of work

Indeed, keeping Nextcloud up to date with no headaches is beyond me at the moment! The actual hardware is happy to run all day with no intervention.

I don’t know if it’s easier but during the day I have a RaspPI desktop connected to my RaspPi server so I just update as I go along.

In the evening whilst on my Framework much the same.

But I image you may have more sites than me to manage. My sites are mostly home build and stored locally on the Pi and maybe I don’t have that many images and don’t require the space.

I never have got the idea of using a third party ‘cloud’ sounds very remote and out of hand reach. :slight_smile:

All the best

I would have jumped on this and put pfSense on it if you were in Canada.

Please keep this post on track and only send messages if you are interesting in this listing or have any questions about it. Further off-topic replies will be removed.

3 Likes

I would be interested is it still available? And how can i dm people here?

If you click a person’s profile, you’ll see the option to message them and that’s a DM.

Can ‘new’ users DM?

@Lou_Meyers1 Welcome to the forum

I think not and thanks

1 Like

Will send one for you.