Labelling Expansion Cards?

Does anyone know what might be the best type of label to use that won’t fall off? (i would experiment but i dont have any cards currently, waiting on fw16)

Reason being I wanna have multiple storage expansion cards but don’t want to mix them up with one another.

Waterproof marker or hell you could laser engrave them if you to access to an engraver

1 Like

Or even simpler, take them to any mall to get them engraved.

There are editable vinyl labels that are typically used to label clothes and kids stuff. They are very durable and would not come off easily.

1 Like

Probably not the answer your are looking for but I simply used small cute stickers.

1 Like

This could be a use for the pre-order stickers (assuming there are any smallish ones).

1 Like

I definitely see it, smaller ones should be the perfect size for the expansion cards.

1 Like

I tend to just do simple and practical. I’d use a sharpie marker on the side that faces toward the machine, so you wouldn’t see it when installed. In fact, I would hazard a guess that they are actually labeled there already. I don’t have the storage expansion cards, but all the cards I do have, say what they are on the side that faces toward the machine. So I wouldn’t be surprised if the storage cards list the capacity on them somewhere.