Laptop 16 rebooted by itself

Hello,
Early may I received my laptop 16 and all was ok, for information I am on Windows.
Yesterday I used the laptop and few minutes after putting the laptop to sleep, I opened it and it was on the framework booting system.
I have the sentence “Default Boot Device Missong or Boot Failed. Insert Recovery Media and Hit any key. Then Selec ‘Boot Manager’ to choose a new Boot Device or to Boot Recovery Media”
Unfortunately I didn’t save the profil and I have only what I have on my SSD.
So I decided to boot the laptop but when I tried It’s didn’t work because can’t put anything on my SSD.
So I can’t do anything.
Can I have your help please don’t know what I can do.

So can you boot into a live environment, for instance?

Sorry what is a live environment ?

Did you load Windows yourself, or did it come preloaded?
The Live Environment is the USB stick that Windows is loaded from if you loaded it yourself.

Have you updated the BIOS? there is a problem with the 3.02 BIOS where the SSD drives can disappear. If you have the live environment you can use that to update the BIOS after you download the file for the update from the Framework support pages.

Hello,
Sorry for late reply, I did many test and only the ssd in my laptop had a problem, when I change the ssd or put the ssd another computer the problem disappears.
So I buyed a new ssd and I boot windows on it.
Today I search to clear the old ssd, but the main problem is resolve, thank you for your help.
Have a nice day.

2 Likes