LED Sequence - VCCIN_AUX

What does this LED sequence mean for the 12th Gen? The Power Button doesn’t light up, and the side LED flashes:

1 Green
2 Green
3 Red
4 Green
5 Green
6 Green
7 Green
8 Green
9 Red
10 Red
11 Green
12 Green
13 Orange
14 Green
15 Green
16 Green
17 Green
18 Green
19 Green
20 Green
21 Green
Blink Description
White Start of diagnosis
3 Red/Green Power Good VCCIN_AUX
9 Red/Green Fan detected and spins up
10 Red/Green CPU reached S0 state

We read that guide, but it doesn’t tell what to do. The power button doesn’t light up; we removed and reattached the touchpad cable.

The first red LED from that table is “VCCIN_AUX”

How long have you had it? Was it previously working?
I’d contact support.

~edit~
I see only a couple other forum threads that mention an VCCIN_AUX error, but they don’t seem to have anything that might apply to you. I see from your other thread that you have a 12th Gen, so the CMOS battery issue mentioned in one thread should not be your issue.

You could try resetting your mainboard anyway. It seems to help sometimes with random issues.

If you do, be very careful with the coin cell battery, I understand the holder can break if too much force is used.

I had the issue. Were you able to solve it?

I have the same issue to LED Sequence - VCCIN_AUX.
Power light does not turn on and I see these lights when I start the mainboard.
The side light stays green when power is plugged in. I tried resetting the mainboard and I see the same issue.

3 Red/Green Power Good VCCIN_AUX
9 Red/Green Fan detected and spins up
10 Red/Green CPU reached S0 state

I have the same red blinking sequence (everything is green except the following) and my laptop won’t turn on:

• Power Good VCCIN_AUX
  • Fan detected and spins up
  • CPU reached S0 state

I have the 13th gen intel version that comes without CMOS battery.

For some reason, the red light became green. Now, after the orange light, the post code starts with tree blue light and the rest is green. The computer is stuck in a boot loop. I can enter in the bios for 30 second before freezing.