Marketplace Features

You know what I’d pay good money for? Forget the matte screen or the Thinkpad keyboard for a minute - I would like them, but that’s small potatoes limited to a subset of people who already have a Framework laptop.

No, what I really want - and would spend upwards of $400 for - is a good set of bluetooth earbuds with replaceable batteries.

The closest thing I can find right now are the PQ Earbuds, which frankly looks pretty janky. The few reviews I’ve seen/read indicate the sound quality is awful, and the external batteries are held on by magnets which fall off way too easily.

2 Likes

Can we get an update on the Marketplace please? It’s over a week into October now. I’m okay with having the Marketplace be delayed more, but people would just like to know what’s going on behind the scenes and if there’s a new estimated release timeline.

Thanks!

14 Likes

Definitely came hoping to see a release date for the market place but , I suppose it’s still in the works!

EDIT: I realized there was a thread discussing branded framework clothes and such, else where.

1 Like

The Marketplace is out! Great timing too.

5 Likes

@nrp , Just wondering if Marketplace says “Coming soon” for specific items – does it mean it’s not available and customer has to wait until this message is gone? Or it’s just a first live days typo, and items can be ordered immediately? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Coming soon means that the item is either sold out or is still in production. In either case, the message appears when there is no inventory and disappears once inventory is available.

7 Likes