New 13th Gen DIY - input cover and power supply manufactured nearly 2 years ago. Huh?

Sorry, I’m just curious of why it matters when something was manufactured when it doesn’t hurt the usability of it.

1 Like

I feel it’s been well explained in earlier posts here. You might feel this is petty in comparison to your LCD issue, but this is my concern. I’ve got many years of experience working in contract manufacturing and know quite a bit about manufacturing electronics. Both consumer and commercial products. I feel my questions are all valid.

Good luck getting resolution to your issue.

1 Like

People are, of course, entitled to an opinion, but they’re not entitled to dismiss and ridicule people for having concerns that don’t seem relevant or important to them. The old “Why should you care?”, “Suck it up”, “What difference does it make?”, “If the product doesn’t work the way it should, don’t use the company if you don’t like what they do.” Is a passive-aggressive form of bullying and a personal attack. You can, of course dismiss peoples concerns and say they’re being silly, that is freedom of speech, it’s just uncouth and controlling to do so.

3 Likes