No response from support after initial reply (9d now)

This thread’s been hijacked with all the email stuff, should be split off.

I’ve moved to an email that I have confirmation reached the support staff once (well, my original report did, too — from the supposedly broken email). Since then I only got a single response in 5 days — and no idea what happened with my subsequent messages from the same, “working”, email.

Calling the thread “hijacked” because others comment, I think is a bit much. I gather perhaps you’re looking to only get responses from Framework staff, but you didn’t explicitly say that in the OP, and in the end, this is a public forum. The other posters are only looking to help.

Sorry, I didn’t mean to be negative about the responses trying to help, but we’ve also established it’s not the problem here (my email is configured fine, I’m reaching everyone else, including on gmail - but anyway moved to a different provider because my emails were silently lost somewhere), and the real problem is being drowned out.

I suggested the posts about email configuration be split out so the discussion can continue there, and can hopefully help others, too.

The last response from the support team was on April 5th, they are waiting for your reply.

And this time the replies from Framework support got filtered as spam out my side… this is not a happy time to be emailing…

2 Likes