No Signal to External Display

I am running 12th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i7-1260P 2.10 GHz on my Framework 13 computer. The OS is Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3374. The display is an HP Model Z27kG3 Product Number 1B9T0AA with firmware package 1.5.10.0. I am connecting directly from the laptop to the monitor using a brand new DP Expansion Card. (I am getting the same results with an older DP Expansion Card as well as a brand new HMDI and older HMDI Expansion Card.) The DP and HMDI cables have been tested and work just fine connecting the display to a Dell and also an HP laptop. I have taken the following steps:

1. Unplugged the display from the laptop.
  2. Downloaded the Drive Bundle from the Framework website onto a thumb drive.
  3. Deleted the driver for the Intel Iris Xe graphics card.
  4. Rebooted
  5. Confirmed that not graphics driver was installed.
  6. Successfully installed the Framework Driver Bundle. At the end of the installation, the laptop was rebooted.
  7. Plugged the display into the laptop. The display did not detect a signal. In Windows > System > Multiple Displays > Detect I got the message “We didn’t find another display”.
  8. Rebooted with the cable connected and display powered on. Same result.
  9. In Device Manager the information displayed is the following:
    A. General: Device is an Intel Iris Xe Graphics card. Message is: “this device is working properly”.
    B. Driver: Driver Version: 31.0.101.3222
    C. Events: In the timestamp window the message is: “Device not started (igfxn)” The Information message is: Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_46A6&SUBSYS_0002F111&REV_0C\3&11583659&0&10 requires further installation.

Note that last phrase: “requires further installation”. I can’t find information on how to “further install”.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.