October/Batch 4 Thread

Ordered on Sept. 15th, got my “Shipping soon” email today and they charged my card. Probably ship tomorrow based on what others have said, maybe I’ll see it Saturday :thinking:

Config:
i7-1165G7, 2x8GB ram, 500GB NVMe, (no OS installed)

Expansions:
HDMI, MicroSD, USB-A, USB-C, 250GB exp. storage

Very psyched! :grin:

2 Likes

Ordered a i7 DIY on Sep 24. Got the shipped email on Oct 11. Is supposed to be delivered by Monday the 18th.

4 Likes

I feel your pain bro. Sorry for my comment, don’t want to bring any hopes down! It’ll be a short wait now I’m sure! Stay strong!

3 Likes

Just receivet the will will charge your card email !

I order on september 3 the i5 diy kit with just the network card

4 Likes

I’m supposed to get mine tomorrow, but, since it’s Fedex… let’s just say I am preparing myself for a possible letdown.

3 Likes

Well after FedEx took my package on a pointless 400 mile drive after arriving in its destination city, it finally arrived for real. Getting it set up now.

7 Likes

It’ll be there before you notice! Keep a positive thought and it will come :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Also checking in as “preparing to ship your order!” I ordered a DIY i5 on 9/9.

4 Likes

Whooo!!! Looks like a lot of people (including me) got their shipping prep email today! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m also in the i5 group gang :smiley:

4 Likes

Happy to see some solid progress so far today! i5 orders should be up to 9 Sep, i7-mid around 18 Sep (c’mon 20 Sep!), and i7-top almost near time. Thanks for the 77 folks posting up their email timelines. I still don’t know if this helps anything (other than procrastinating work), but hey, if it helps gauge when to tip off your bank of a large purchase, cool. Upside, I have a feeling this community is all about helping each other, which is greatly appreciated.

5 Likes

Just got my “shipping soon” notification on my mid i7- ordered 19 september. super excited!!

7 Likes

Luckyyyy you and so many others!!! I got mine on sep 20th, mid tier i7 CPU. I need the email ahahaha.

No email yet, I’ll be so sad if I’m put into next week because I ordered 1 day later!! :sob:

5 Likes

Arrived! I put it together very very carefully. I can’t get the display to turn on but haven’t had much time to troubleshoot.

7 Likes

Told ya! Now get that badboy up and kicking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I ordered the following on Sep 18:

Configuration (DIY):

• CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7
  • WiFi: Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 No vPro
  • Memory/Storage: BYO

Expansion Cards:

• 1 HDMI
  • 1 DP
  • 2 USB-C
  • 1 USB-A

Preparing to Ship Batch Email - (Oct 4)
Preparing to Ship Order Email - (Oct 12 - Today)

5 Likes

Awesome!! I don’t have much advice about the display (though it does take a while to turn on during the first boot for memory training), but remember to turn off secure boot once you have the display working so you can boot off a live usb! I forgot to do that and was quite confused for a few minutes

1 Like

Is that the issue? I did the DIY and my USBs weren’t being recognized trying to install an OS. Eventually I found an older one it would read but maybe that was just a fluke…

2 Likes

Uuuhhh if they’re following the order of days we’re almost there I think… I just want them to take my money and send it hahahahaha… I still have to wait for it to be forwarded… I really need to train my patience.

2 Likes

They’re not necessarily following order submission dates. I ordered mine on Oct. 6th and six days later, today Oct. 12, I get charged and notified that my shipment will be on the way in a couple of days. A lot of people who ordered in September still haven’t gotten charged for the remainder or shipment dates.

1 Like

It could be! Good to hear you got it working though