October/Batch 4 Thread

Finally got the shipping email last night. Won’t get it for 6 more days :frowning:

3 Likes

I know there has to be a “last person” in the order list, but I’m really hoping my luck isn’t that bad. If I am the last person in Batch 4, I’m buying a lottery ticket for sure :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Welp. I’ve been obsessively refreshing the Fedex tracking page and my package has moved to “out for delivery” so it looks like I’m getting it a day early!

5 Likes

Share a pic when you get it.

2 Likes

Some updates on mine:

Sept. 23 - Ordered
Oct. 4 - Preparing to ship batch
Oct. 15 - Preparing to ship order
Oct. 19 - Billed, order shipping soon

I’m hoping it will be shipped by the end of this week, and hopefully get here sometime next week.

3 Likes

Seems like my 2-day delivery is on track. Knock on wood.

4 Likes

And here I am… still waiting for it to arrive to the reshipping partner…

So I can then wait more for it to be shipped again… that time to my place… which should take another 4-8 days!

5 Likes

8 Likes

I’m stoked enough about this that I think I’m going to stream unboxing and installing on Twitch! No idea when but if people are interested I can drop a link here the day I get it (hopefully tomorrow xD)

5 Likes

Mine landed in Vancouver earlier this morning and is set to deliver today :0 I hope FedEx comes through!

1 Like

Mine just arrived! As soon as I’m finished with work I’ll put it all together and fire it up.

8 Likes

Got mine today! I can’t install ubuntu bc of something to do with my SSD. But I like the keyboard feel and the trackpad action. And opening it up (which I’ve done many many times) is very easy.

1 Like

Hmmm …

Sept. 10: ordered
Oct. 4: preparing to ship

Crickets…

Hoping to get some good news soon!

6 Likes

Dear Framework,

Please charge my card and ship me my new puter. :pensive:

4 Likes

My computer just shipped, received the email at 5:18PM CST!

Ordered September 23, card was charged October 20th. Suppose to arrive this Saturday (October 23rd)

3 Likes

I ordered mine on September 16 and I haven’t been charged yet :confused:

2 Likes

For some reason I find it reassuring that I’m not the only one who hasn’t even been billed yet while others are already receiving their units. Although I hope we all get our units soon :+1:

3 Likes

Hahaha. FedEx tracking reported that it was originally scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, might arrive early today (despite never having left New Jersey all day), and now reports no scheduled delivery date at this time. Figures.

2 Likes

Oct. 20th - Your order has shipped!
Est. delivery date: Oct. 27th (from NJ to WA state)

3 Likes

[quote=“Colin_Williamson, post:624, topic:8234, full:true”]

Hope it’ll be worth the wait :wink:

2 Likes