Please give Framework Support a chance before posting on social media when possible

How many times have you gone back and forth with them? Multi-week doesn’t tell me anything, as that could be any combination of them being temporarily delayed due to number of tickets and you taking a few days to respond to their requests.

i talked to them in the end of july about 3 or 4 replies great support… then they didn’t reply to the last one.
after that I tried again and never got a response (repeated this step twice now)

The multi-week is the time without any response besides a confirmation that they recived my ticket.

Hello @Antonio_Fernandes,

You provided an email that we were unable to accept as valid the first time and then responded providing another one mocking our inability to accept the first submission. You have entered false information in a number of areas and we simply required an updated email, which you took issue with. Given the responses you provided Support, the ticket was not responded to. I will have this ticket reopened, but kindly ask that you work cooperatively with our Support team going forward.

2 Likes

this has been explained to the support team… but I would be happy to further explain the situation

yes i agree however it was not my intention to in anyway be disrespectful it is just a personal trait of mine and since I had to create a new email anyway why not being something different?

I am truly sorry if it was taken as an insult and understand why my insistence to make the first email be used coupled with my bad sense of humor could be taken that way.

[/quote]
Obviously as stated I’m sorry with the incident and will take that in consideration going forward. Just happy that I can finally solve this issue.

@Antonio_Fernandes Yes, as stated above, the ticket has been reopened and is with our Tier 3 agent now for handling. This will be addressed today. Thank you.

1 Like