POLL: Which and how much RAM do you use with your AMD Ryzen 7040

No 96GB option… :face_in_clouds:

3 Likes

Mr money bags over here XD

1 Like

there were plenty of posts already by users with their mem configs of all sizes and sorts werent there?

my own nicely working ram
96gig

Sorry, also no 8GB :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

There are no polls though to have an oversight especially for those who are new to this and might get easily overwhelmed

It seems that a significant number of users are currently using Kingston Impact memory with Class A compact JEDEC timings. I will continue to monitor the forum for any issues related to instability caused by memory.

1 Like

The Crucial website says: Default and performance recovery profiles
Default(JEDEC) 46-45-45

You said you only included CL40-40-40 memory. Does this Crucial kit have different memory timings than advertised? Am I missing something? Because I’d love to get this kit on sale right now. Thanks!

I ordered this crucial kit on backorder from adorama and they’re having crucial drop ship it to me. https://www.adorama.com/ct2k16g56cs5.html

I originally ordered the 32gb Crucial kit but managed to find the 64gb Kingston kit with tighter timings for a good price so swapped to that instead. I’m in batch 10 so it will be sitting around for a few weeks yet.

I was hoping to get a black Friday deal for this kit (Germany) but nothing came up. Still hunting for it

You’re absolutely right, my mistake.

The correct reference for that one would be CT32G48C40S5.

I actually mixed up the reference for all crucial ram! I don’t know how to edit the poll/can’t seem to find the edit button

I bought it directly from the Kingston website for £205.44. The Crucial 32gb kit I had originally ordered was £127 and the cheapest I could find that anywhere was £111 so double the ram with tighter timing for less than double the price so I was happy. I guess it depends on what you think a good price for that kit is?

I missed an offer for €199 for that so I’m waiting. Found the G. Skill for €181 “on offer” however after ordering it they came back with “not available” :disappointed:

I think this model is 4800MHz and doesn’t fit your criteria either. I don’t know of any Crucial memory that maxes out the capabilities of the AMD F13, but please do share if there is something I’ve missed.

1 Like

Oh man, those are really good prices! I didn’t quite manage that unfortunately

Oh my, you’re correct, threy actually don’t have any 5600 CL40/40

@Chris_Jung do you know how to edit the poll so I can correct it?

Sorry, I don’t know if or how it’s possible. If you can’t edit the poll, I suggest you edit the text to let people know the options do not all share the same specs. Some people may be using this list as a buying guide. That was my intention when I started.

1 Like

Fixed

I use an ADATA RAM 32GB (1x32GB) AD5S560032G-S

Crucial
CT48G56C46S5.M16B1
48GB DDR5-5600
x2
96GB total

(post deleted by author)