[RESPONDED] Does anyone have wifi 6e working in linux with the AX210?

I don’t have access to anything beyond 2.4 and 5 here at my office. That said, iw list shows me up through 7115 Mhz. So while it’s possible there is a firmware issue creating your issue, I have no way of recreating your specific network environment at this time.

It just seems slow in general, my speed test results are a fraction of what an iphone or pixel are getting from the same location and band.

I’ve done a ton of tests now even on the 5ghz band, an iphone will get 600 down and the framework only 150 megabits.

is it worth opening up and maybe my wifi card antenna wasnt connected all the way or something?

The one test that seems consistent for me is testmy.net, the results for which are pretty consistent across multiple devices, including my 11th gen FW but using a Mediatek MT7922 vs the default Intel AX210.

Edit to add - so hopefully it is not an issue with your hardware. I’m running Manjaro, kernel 6.5.5-1, the router/hotspots are Asus running the latest merlin firmware.

Anyone troubleshooting connection issues on Linux, please download and use wavemon to see in real time what your connection strength, type, etc actually is.

1 Like