Shipping to Korea?

My partner and I are looking to replace our laptops and were excited to know about the Framework 13. It was also cool to see the laptop covered in Korean media recently!

But of course, we found that Framework is not yet shipping to Korea! Any timeframe in the works? You already have two orders with us. If you need help with getting the word out, translations, or otherwise, we might be able to help, and I think there are at least a few others on here who can too.

Thanks for your hard work. Cheering for you to break into the market here. Korea needs it :slight_smile: :kr:

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum

Why I wonder cover it in the media when it is unavailable, did the media say that ?

Also there are many Topics and Posts of wants from Unsupported countries . .

Meanwhile this may be of use:

1 Like

Thanks! We were wondering as well why the press coverage. After seeing the article, we researched a bit, and configured a laptop on the Framework site with Korean keyboard, added it to the cart and then picked our country only to realize it can not ship to Korea, haha. Well then.

Honestly, we hope there might be some small way we could help. I am a former technical writer, and my wife a former book editor. I can wait a bit, but only so long as our current decade-old laptops hold up (and it’s not looking great)!

Cheers!

2 Likes
1 Like

+1. I’d also love to see Framework in Korea.

Hi and welcome to the forum and let’s hope you don’t have to wait toooooo loooong