[SOLD]Framework 13 (i5-1240p, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD), United States

Description: Used as my main computer for my first two years of college. Unfortunately, it’s a bit too small for what I want which is why I am selling it.

There are small scuffs on the chassis which can be seen in the images. There are minor issues on the input cover that don’t affect the laptop’s performance. One of the screw fasteners (under the fingerprint sensor) broke off and I have just screwed it onto the back cover so that the screw doesn’t jiggle around when moving. The input cover still fits on top and doesn’t affect anything. The pull tab for the input cover also snapped at some point and I taped it together. There are also some fading keycaps on the B key. The charger is also randomly disconnecting sometimes, either due to the cable or the brick itself.

Note: I am also selling a Mantiz Saturn MZ-03 eGPU that I used with the laptop as well. The whole bundle will be $900. Message for more details.

Input Cover

Device: Framework 13, i5-1240p
Included Parts:

• Processor: i5-1240p with PTM-7950
  • Ram: GSKILL Ripjaws 32gb
  • Storage: 1tb SK Hynix P31 Gold SSD.
  • Battery: 55whr Battery with 85% battery health
  • Hinge: 4.0kg Hinge Upgrade.
  • Expansion Cards: 4x USB-C , 1x USB-A, and 1x Displayport (2nd gen)

Original Purchase Date: May 21, 2022 - Batch 2
Region/Country: United States (New York State)
Price (and accepted payment methods): $750 OBO, Paypal
Shipment option/shipment price: Shipping in the US (Around $10) or free pickup in NYC.

Pictures of the actual laptop/parts:

1 Like

How many changes did you make to the internals over the course of its life?

Other than installing the ram and ssd when I first got it I switched the thermal paste to PTM 7950 and replaced the hinge with the 4.0kg kit twice since the first kit was defective.

1 Like

Hi, I saw a listing on ebay that looked like this same laptop, is this still available or is it now sold?

It’s been sold