[SOLD] Framework Laptop 13 AMD RYZEN 7 - AZERTY

Dear Framework community, i’m sadly selling my framework laptop 13 (work related reason).
The laptop is in perfect condition and has only 5 months of use. please see more detail below :

Device: Framework Laptop 13 DIY Edition (AMD Ryzen™ 7040 Series
Included Parts :

• CPU : AMD Ryzen™ 7 7840U
  • Memory : DDR5-5600 - 32GB (2 x 16GB)
  • Storage : WD_BLACK™ SN770 NVMe™- M.2 2280 - 1TB
  • Slot card :
    • 2x USB-C Expansion Card
    • 1x USB-A Expansion Card
    • 1x HDMI (3rd Gen) Expansion Card
    • 1x MicroSD Expansion Card
      Original Purchase Date: 03/04/2024
      Region/Country: Europe / France (AZERTY Keyboard)
      Price (and accepted payment methods) : 1 300 €
      Shipment option/shipment price : To be Determined (depend on option requested by buyer)
      Pictures of the actual laptop/parts:

thx,

Alex,

ps : picture taken in the workshop for the beautyfull scenery, but the latop haven’t been used in this place :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Holden,

Yes still available ! No problem for a shipping to US. I’ll check tomorrow morning (eastern Time) for a Quick shipping solution (FedEx or UPS).

But Can you confirm that AZERTY keyboard layout is fine for you ?
Thx

Alex,

Laptop is still available ! (item is located in france/europe)
cheers,

Hi from Italy. I’m interested in your laptop. Can I ask you why are you selling it?

Hi Edoardo, thank you to reaching out. I’m saddly selling it because i need more computing power (treating large data set for work), and a more gamut accurate screen (even new panel does not provide 100% DCI-P3) (so pushing me toward a 16" framework model, or maybe a regular towerrPC).
Otherwise the laptop performs very well, the screen is very nice (except colour accuracy), with crisp and bright rendering. Battery life if fairly decent to work around 8 hours on battery (for my usage). The laptop is stable and reliable. I haven’t experienced a lot of trouble (running WIN 11). So overall, it is a really great laptop.
But i can’t afford the money to own several computer…

cheers,

Alexis,

Hi Alexis (ou plutôt bonsoir),

I’ve sent you a DM! :slight_smile:

The laptop is now sold. Thx to Framework community. [SOLD]
cheers,

Alexis