System does not start, AMD 7640U

I just got my DIY laptop with the AMD 7640U CPU. Unfortunately the system does not start.

I am using Kingston Fury memory as recommend, two sticks of 16 GB. And the WD SN770 storage drive, 500 GB. As far as I can tell these parts are compatible.

I have tried to start the system with the following setups. Whenever I used one stick of ram I tested two times. Once with ram stick A and once with ram stick B. I have also tried to start the system with and without the battery connected.

• No ram and no storage drive
  • One stick of ram and no storage drive
  • Two sticks of ram and no storage drive
  • Two sticks of ram and one storage drive
  • One ram and one storage drive

With the keyboard installed pressing the power button does not do much. The power button lights up and the fan spins for about one second. Then nothing happens. Pressing the power button for the second time turns the light off.

With the keyboard removed, pressing the power button (on the main board) does a bit more. The fan spins for about a second and two leds start blinking red. During two of my tests the leds blinked red, then green and blue, and back to red again.
When the leds are blinking pressing the power button does not do anything.

What can I do to get my system working?

Where can I find more information on the led debug lights?

If you haven’t already, send a message to support. Other users may be able to provide you help here, but if it ends up being a hardware issue, support will need to be involved.