The Banning Game

This isn’t my original idea at all, stolen from LTT forums which stole it from others

Example Here

Basically you tell someone they are banned for any reason, the stupider the reason, the better (no actual bans, this is all in good fun) and I thought it’d be funny to start it here

Who wants to ban me? Take your best shot

4 Likes

I ban you for posting this.

9 Likes

Banned for not supporting free speech

6 Likes

banned for urinating in the forum

9 Likes

Banned for preferring felines over canines and pretending I said something I didn’t

4 Likes

I ban @GhostLegion, @Xavier_Jiang, and @2disbetter for not pressing :heart: on every single one of my posts.

6 Likes

You’re all banned so I no longer have to do anything :orange_heart:

22 Likes

can we do something more worthwhile other than creating more junk for the server to store?

You would expect this Laptop forum to be filled with intense debates over “whether we should have a numpad or not” and devs saying “we will announce things when we are ready” and anticipation of framework 15 inch AMD version.

(going mental with BB code)

3 Likes

You’re banned for disliking this game.

10 Likes

@FrameworkBee and @Chiraag_Nataraj are banned for banning more than one person in a post in violation of game rules

2 Likes

Real talk, this is posted in the “general” section of the forum, in a place that explicitly says that it’s ok to post memes and off-topic stuff, relax and enjoy the game

Now because you made me explain all that-BANNED

4 Likes

banned for decreasing the importance of the other more significant “general topics” such as my legacy discussion

2 Likes

I understand that these are posts you do not wish to see on the community forum and why we have created an off-topic section for these posts to separate them from the overall laptop/hardware discussions! We hope to have this as a place for all community members to talk/interact about anything and not just those who care about our product :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@FrameworkBee is banned for not pinning a clearly superior topic :wink:

3 Likes

@Mason_Adams is banned because that is me

5 Likes

@Fraoch is banned for liking comments without participating

3 Likes

@Framework is banned for letting me wait so long for my laptop that i became a regular on their forum in the meantime because i check for updates, reviews and problems everyday. A+ community engagement plan now that i think about it

7 Likes

HEY!!! I was going to say something about actually banning you and it was a good exercise to see where the setting is…

But I thought better of it and just lurked instead. Didn’t want to seem too ban-happy.

Well, not now. :smiling_imp:

Anyway, @Mason_Adams is banned for liking that post.

4 Likes

@Fraoch :eyes: banned for being a kind merciful mod?

3 Likes

I’ll confer with @FrameworkBee.

4 Likes