[US-FL] Framework Laptop 13 7640U Mainboard (w/ 16GB RAM, RZ616 WiFi)

Device: Framework Laptop 13 7640U Mainboard (w/ 16GB RAM, RZ616 WiFi)
Included Parts: 1x 7640U Mainboard, 2x 8GB 5600 MT/s SODIMM, 1x RZ616 Wifi Card
Original Purchase Date: Aug 29 2025
Region/Country: North Florida, US
Price (and accepted payment methods): $500 + Ship [Local Cash, Venmo, PayPal, Zelle]
Shipment option/shipment price: UPS Ground (~$20)

Just upgraded to a new core ultra mainboard and have no use for the old parts. They all worked with no issues while I used them.

I’d like to keep this a bundle, if possible. I’ll be shipping in the official packaging I got my new mainboard in.


Original Order:

Pictures of the actual laptop/parts:

1 Like

Would you ship to uk?

At this point, unfortunately not. Shipping with my preferred carriers adds at least $200 to the cost, plus the fees for international PayPal. Sorry.

What shipping you using to add $200 wtf

Wasn’t aware there was international PayPal fees

Pasting in a UK address to UPS and Fedex gave me $220+. Insane prices.

Also checked out USPS for $100, but have had negative experiences with them in the past.

I have an account with a reshipping company if you were comfortable with that but it’s up to you