[US-MA/IL] Framework 16 (Ryzen 7 7840HS / M.2 2230 - 2TB); Great Pricing!; Parts can be sold separately

Hi all, I am looking to sell most of my Framework 16 but not the full setup. No power adapter and RAM to be sold and my mainboard has issues (see below). Each part can be bought separately and you can leave items out of a full purchase too. Please DM if you are interested and/or want to discuss.

Device: Framework 16 without RAM
Included Parts:

  • Mainboard: Ryzen™ 7 7840HS (Broken/needs repair: details below) ==$200
  • Keyboard; Bezel; Laptop frame; Battery/Chassis etc == $400
  • Expansion Bay == $50
  • Graphics Module (AMD Radeon™ RX 7700S) (used 3 total times) == $250
  • Western Digital SN740 NVMe™ - M.2 2230 - 2TB (unused) == $200
  • 2x Black Spacers == $8
  • 2x Color Shift Spacers == $10

MAINBOARD BREAK/REPAIR: The mainboard was overheated and caused a black screen glitch: the laptop would not boot. Then I broke the SW3 button on the mainboard trying to reset it. If you manage to repair it, I will give you $100 dollars back. If not, I will give $150 back. This is the only part that is broken.

Original Purchase Date: Purchased January 21, 2024 Batch 15 - Delivered May 22, 2024
Region/Country: Chicago, IL
Price: Shipping not included: $1118 (variable: look at MAINBOARD BREAK/REPAIR)

Accepted Payment Methods: Venmo
Shipment option/shipment price: I will be shipping out of Chicago; prices on shipping will be based where you live
Pictures of the actual laptop/parts:

Hello! I’m interested. Do I send you a PM?

yes just send me a PM with your details and I can give you an estimate of the shipping and handling price

1 Like

I tried sending a PM twice. Let me know if you got it.

PM sent.

Can’t edit this post so here are the updates:

Update: Chassis package is sold

Update: Western Digital SN740 NVMe™ - M.2 2230 - 2TB is sold.

Update: Graphics Module (AMD Radeon™ RX 7700S) is sold.

Update: Offer has been made for spacers, not fully confirmed;

Still fully available: Expansion Bay; Mainboard;

Update: Spacers are sold.

Still fully available: Expansion bay; mainboard.