[US-MT] Framework 13 (Ryzen 5 7640U) / 32 GB RAM / 2.8k 120 Hz / No SSD

I purchased a new FW13 Pro so I am looking to sell my old Framework 13 (AMD 7040 series).

Device:

  • Framework Laptop 13 - AMD Ryzen 5 7640U
  • 32 GB RAM

Included Parts:

Mainboard:

  • AMD Ryzen 5 7640U, 6 cores/12 threads
  • Radeon 760M iGPU

Memory:

  • Stock Framework 2x16GB SODIMM, 5600 MT/s

Storage:

  • No SSD included

Display:

  • Upgraded 13.5" 2.8k 2880x1920 Display
  • Matte

Battery:

  • 55Wh, 161 cycles, 88% of design capacity (~48.47Wh)

Other:

  • 1x Framework screwdriver
  • 1x Green Bezel

Power adapter:

  • I have the stock Framework 60W power adapter, but switched to an Anker USB-C cable after Framework’s stopped functioning

Expansion Cards:

  • 1x USB-C
  • 3x USB-A
  • 1x HDMI (3rd Gen)

Condition: Good. Small scratch on lower right-hand side of input cover. Slight lift on same side of input cover from chassis. Slight dent on same corner of display lid. Keyboard works fine but enter key is a bit mushy. Small blemishes on bottom. Trackpad/fingerprint sensor/speakers/WiFi & Bluetooth all work great. It was my daily driver for school/work/gaming and was well loved and taken care of.
Original Purchase Date: December 2023
Region/Country: US - Montana
Price (and accepted payment methods): $925 Venmo or best offer (I am open to negotiation) + $15-20 shipping in US, or cash in person
Shipment option/shipment price: Original Framework packaging from FW13 shipment, either UPS or USPS, whichever is cheaper from Pirate Ship for me.