When is it launching in India? WE have an Army of tech Enthusiast here: )

I would suggest your team to get engaged into the Indian market as soon as possible because its a potential that you should not loose otherwise time will eventually hurt your business in the long run if you are not quick to be part of the Indian market now.
The Indian market is much different and needs a very different approach, If you want insights on the way the Indian market works do contact me at the earliest.
Any feedback on this article by the community is much appreciated so do reply.

3 Likes

You can see Orders outside of the US/Canada - #4 by junaruga .

I too agree that India gives opportunity. If you wait time has different plans…

Welcome to the Framework community! Unfortunately, Framework has not yet officially launched in India. They kindly ask for your patience while they continue to expand their global footprint.

Because of how complicated the process is, and how easy it is for things to go wrong, they don’t typically announce anything until it’s locked in, so there is no ETA for you at this time. If you want to make sure they’re aware of the demand, select India in the region selector on their website, as that registers your interest and helps them prioritize where to expand next.

It is important to note that Framework does not support freight forwarding, and any orders that utilize freight forwarding or holding company addresses or have false billing information are subject to cancellation upon audit. Please keep in mind that any discussion of getting around these restrictions would not be permitted.

We all wish that Framework could be everywhere globally, but that is not possible at this time for a number of reasons which have been explained in previous posts. If and when Framework does expand to India in the future, I hope you’ll consider a purchase at that time.