I’ve just gotten my Framework and I want to take it into school, however I’ve heard that when people put them into their bags the screen is easily damaged. I was wondering whether this is an isolated problem and the screen is more robust or it was only a problem in earlier batches (Batch 8 btw), or alternatively if anyone else has found a protective case that fits into a bag without taking up too much space any recommendations would be appreciated!
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Framework 13 damaged from backpack transport, Any recommendations for fixes? | 13 | 531 | April 1, 2025 | |
| Screen cracked very easily | 8 | 369 | October 4, 2026 | |
| How to properly carry a FW in a backpack (Is bending an issue?) | 4 | 1502 | April 6, 2024 | |
| My laptop came with a damaged screen | 7 | 1752 | January 10, 2024 | |
| Has the flimsy screen been fixed? | 90 | 8525 | February 22, 2024 |