AMD Batch 10 Guild

Yep, I’m interested in this as well and also coming from a gen 11. Prior to the Framework I’d been upgrading my personal/dev laptop about every 2-3 years. I anticipate my next upgrade will happen when PCIe-5 is more mainstream/stable (maybe in about 2 years??).

I’m definitely getting excited for this upgrade… the increased battery life over the gen 11, which looks pretty significant, while improving performance :crossed_fingers: is going to be amazeballs.

Sounds like a win-win :wink:

1 Like

What country?

1 Like

I also got the getting ready e-mail my is going to Austria.

2 Likes

Just got my email for USA as I sent that last post lmao

1 Like

Same for me to France

1 Like

One more batch 10 notebook (Ryzen 5) is being prepared for shipping to Austria!

1 Like

Hey you guys from Germany and Austria - are you AMD Ryzen 5 or AMD Ryzen 7?

I am Ryzen 7 but Batch 9 and haven’t gotten anything which I find quite surprising.

Ryzen 7840u, no ram, ssd, or charger. USA @Andreas1

1 Like

Got the “We’re preparing your batch!” email around 30 minutes ago.

I’m based in UK and only ordered it last week so a pretty nice turn around time!

Ordered the Ryzen 7840U variant with no ram, SSD, OS or charger. Ordered 2 USB-C, 2 USB-A, HDMI and ethernet.

1 Like

Germany, AMD Ryzen™ 7 7840U with no RAM, SSD or charger for me. Got the preparation email.

1 Like

I am quite upset now. I also have a 7840 with no RAM, no SSD, no Charger but I ordered on the 11th of November/Batch 9.

Hmpf.

@Framework: any idea why that could be?

Just got my batch preparing email for the UK here. I have a 7840 DIY, no memory or SSD/OS.

1 Like

Emails don’t seem to all go out at the same time. Maybe give it a few days and keep an eye on the spam folder?

@Andreas1

My order is a Ryzen 5, the rest of the details are above in another comment.

Ryzen5 system with no RAM, SSD or charger. Got preparation email at 4AM UTC+8 time

Got my “preparing” email this afternoon too. :slight_smile:

Got my preparing email as well for a 7840U upgrade (just wifi, no ram or ssd) – USA. Time to order RAM…

@Andreas1 – seems odd, given you were in Batch 9, maybe it’s worth an email to support?

I dunno @codenomad , the support is swamped as it is and I don’t want to steal their time with useless requests. On the other hand it feels very strange that I did not even receive the preparation email. My FW13 is as “naked” and “standard” as it can be.

Does Framework support staff read these forums?

1 Like

I have the same problem, also batch 9, no idea what’s causing this.

I thought mine was because of the transparent keycaps but that can’t be it then.

I already contacted support yesterday, because this seems really strange. Do you want me to tell you their response so you don’t have to message them?