AMD Batch 5 Guild

I’m still waiting for mine (I’m in France) and haven’t been charged. So I guess the rule is more or less “whenever the order is ready to ship”.

Got my Batch 5 today, and made the mistake of buying Crucial 5200 (CT2K16G52C42S5 at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BNXXC6XW). Currently having LED code issues and no boot. Will continue to troubleshoot throughout the day, but AVOID 5200!

Edit: From US West Coast
Edit 2: Framework should really send an email about the potential lack of 5200 compatibility, especially because it was reported all the way back in Batch 1. I had no idea these issues existed until I dug through the community pages.

My payment just got through! I’m ordering to Germany, purchased on July 15th…

…except my payment needs to be reviewed.

This is to be expected though, as the card I used to purchase is from a different country.
(I’m an international student visiting Germany right now.)

I can’t wait to get my hands on it!!!

This happens in some cases, for instance your credit card provider do not match with the country you are ordering in.
My pre-order was also flagged, and the order confirmation email had more information about this issue as well.

It says:

If this review was for a deposit on a pre-order, please note that the final payment capture will trigger another review given the information provided. As long as the information on the order hasn’t changed significantly, the next review result in a quicker authorization.

Considering my initial review took 3 days, I assume it will be quicker than that!

I have high hopes of receiving the machine by the end of the week…

1 Like

Just got charged. DIY, France, ordered July 02.

I ordered mine July 20, I’m in the U.S. Midwest, and I think it was on the same plane arriving today in Anchorage as the West Coast orders. Expected delivery is Wednesday. 7640 DIY

Update: I was excited this morning, as FedEx had my package out for delivery a day early. I was worried they would leave it outside my apartment, so I’m working from home today. So instead, the driver never rang the bell, and said the package couldn’t be delivered, so I’ll have to waste my evening driving to pick it up myself. At least they didn’t lose it or let it get stolen like other FedEx deliveries I’ve had, but I’ve just discovered that I really can hate FedEx more than I already did. Didn’t think that was possible.

1 Like

Also got charged an hour ago, hyped!

Edit: don’t forget to update your vote in the poll!

Yes, indeed this was the case but it was frustrating that it happened again. It was approved again 5 hours ago :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got charged, waiting for shipping confirmation.
Shipping confirmation received.

1 Like

Same here - I just got charged, now waiting for the shipping confirmation to Germany. The order was placed on 09 Jul.

1 Like

Finally got charged and now waiting for shipping confirmation. It’s really happening :grin:.

Ryzen 5 bare bones DIY edition ordered in July from Germany.

1 Like

Germany here, got charged last night. Order was end of July with barebone R5 DIY

edit: just received shipping notification

2 Likes

I also got charged last night! I’m in the Netherlands, order date 24 July.
Ryzen 7840, 64GB RAM, no storage, 4x USB-C, USB-A, 250GB expansion card.

1 Like

got charged as well last night - DIY 7640, 32GB, no nvme, PSU, order date 11 July to Germany.
so excited :smile:

2 Likes

Got charged :slight_smile:

AMD Ryzen™ 7 7840U
DIY
No RAM
No SSD

Germany
Preorderd on 8th July

2 Likes

Got charged as well :partying_face: Had to go through payment manually due to using GiroPay as payment provider.

AMD Ryzen 5
DIY
no RAM
no SSD

Germany
Preordered on July 3rd

1 Like

Charged!
Ryzen 5 DIY empty. Netherlands.
Preordered July 16.

Separate:
2x16GB Kingston fury impact CL40 (kf556s40ibk2-32)
2TB SK Hynix gold P31

1 Like

Also got charged today in the Morning
Ryzen 7 7840U without RAM and SSD

uh nice, got shipping notification 5 minutes ago - its in transit already - expected arrival date is Friday 17th, lets see :wink:

Mine has shipped as well…