AMD Batch 5 Guild

US (California) Just got my " Payment complete" email! My pre-order date was July 16th.

7 Likes

Now out for delivery. Not bad, shame the weekend got in the way :smiley:

[Edit]
Arrived! It’s lovely, feels like a quality bit of kit, just need to find time at lunch to build it now

8 Likes

Arrived for me as well. (UK, London)

It is amazing how fast can a parcel be delivered from the other side of the globe… Shipped on Friday, arrived on Monday…

2 Likes

Still not charged here.
I also wonder how that works in case of the Dutch “iDeal” payment method I have chosen.
It means I should receive a link or something to transfer the payment.

1 Like

I’m seeing people receive their laptop while I’m still yet to be charged (Australia). Totally not jealous :sob:

Seriously though I can’t be any more excited knowing it’s not far away!!!

1 Like

Another Aussie here, you’re not alone :wink:

2 Likes

I think I saw similar discussions on Reddit.

Apparently that person was sent an email that payment has “failed” (or needs to be reviewed) with a link to the payment page as you described above.

I guess don’t be alarmed when the email says there’s a problem with your payment method?

1 Like

It’s here! Already on BIOS 03.03, handily.

8 Likes

On the Dutch forum of Tweakers.net this was mentioned as well…
[Framework laptop] - Ervaringen & Discussie - Complete systemen en laptops - GoT

You’ll receive an email with subject “Action Required: We are unable to process your order.”. In this email you can find an iDeal payment link.

2 Likes

UK 7840 DIY delivered today!

Just need to get home and build it😁

4 Likes

Would be nice to see order dates.
I know that there’s not really a connection between order dates and shipping but it’s nice to see the progression.

I think it’ll make more sense to see the country of residence and the date when the payment email was received and then delivery date (if the laptop was received).

I don’t think they’ll proces by order ID, but possibly by geographic locations.

2 Likes

I don’t think they do. They just process based on availability (aka do they have all the items for your order?). Hence why people.grom batch n+1 can receive their laptops before some people from batch n.

Yes, that was my observation from previous batches and rationale for the fourth poll with the ordered country.

Feel free to participate and see if my theory is correct, though!

I haven’t been charged yet for my order (and obviously it’s not been shipped yet either), country is the US. Order date was end of July.

1 Like

I’ve been charged and received my shipping info for my order to the USA (July 19th order date, Ryzen 7840 DIY)

2 Likes

Not charged, ordered from Germany August 3rd.
Ryzen 7 Laptop, no RAM, no storage.
(Except expansion cards 2x USB-C, USB-A, HDMI, MicroSD)

Also remember to update the polls if you can/feel like it.

2 Likes

Shipped out this morning, around 10 hours ago. So excited! It is cool to see that some of you have them already. I am in the US

Same here, also US West Coast. Probably same cargo hold.

Porch piracy avoidance PSA: Hold (for pickup at a FedEx distribution or retail location) is an option this time around on the delivery manager app/site.

Edit: Arrived Anchorage just before noon PST.

1 Like

Southeast US, Haven’t been charged.
Seems like Europe gets theirs first, then US West Coast, maybe US East coast is next?

I’m just getting the mainboard and a wifi card to upgrade my 12th gen intel.