AMD Batch 6 Guild

They ship so much faster than I ever thought possible. Christmas is going to be early this year!

1 Like

I’m batch 7 and eager for news. Have any of you guys started getting emails yet?

Not yet, but Batch 5 only just started getting theirs, so probably a week or two until we get ours…

3 Likes

Frame.work is definitely processing much faster through current batches than they did through the first batches of 11th Gen Intel machines.

Better systems, better relationships with suppliers, still the same delivery concerns, once shipped.

For those with FedEx delivery, if you don’t have an account, set one up. If your delivery location isn’t secure, or you may not be there, recommend you redirect your delivery to a local drop point. In my area, Walgreens does this, but the FedEx app will give you a list of places.

Best wishes to all of you

The anticipation waiting for the emails has me consistently checking the previous batches for any updates. Super excited, decided to go with a SK Hynix P41 for storage and I’m currently looking for ram, does anyone have any recommendations?

3 Likes

Not based on personal experience, but I am planning to get the Kingston Fury Impact kit (KF556S40IBK2-64) mentioned here.

If you are in the US, Newegg seems to have a better price for it than Amazon, at the moment.

1 Like

My order in batch 4 is currently shipped.

2 Likes

@Wrybill_Plover
Word, I’m curious if the different rams are compatible/ will validate. Pretty much the only thing holding me back from removing the ram from my order

1 Like

Just got this email!

5 Likes

The end days of waiting are near

2 Likes

I got the email as well

2 Likes

I got the email as well!

4 Likes

I am in batch 6 and I have just received the email

Yeah, email is in my inbox, too. Can’t wait to get my laptop… :smiley::+1:t2:

I also received the email, looking forward to it :+1:

:tada: so here it comes! (soon™ )

Nice waking up to this email :smiley:

woohoo!

Received the email for my new Batch 6 mainboard yesterday. Just put in the order for a CoolerMaster case and wifi antenna for my 11th gen once the AMD’s installed.

1 Like

What’s the first thing you’re gonna do with your new laptop comrades? Apart from installing everything, that is.

I’m planning to install windows 11, then ubuntu, sort all the drivers out, and then play Fallout New Vegas (modded) on the windows partition :smiley: Assuming I can move all my mods and saves over from my old machine OK.

Then I’m gonna try compiling the software project I’ve been working on, and see if it doesn’t crash my whole machine, like it did on my old machine :')

EDIT: Oh yeah, and if Baldur’s Gate 3 goes on a little sale this Christmas, I’ll be playing that on the Framework too :smiley:

2 Likes