I got the email as well!

4 Likes

I am in batch 6 and I have just received the email

Yeah, email is in my inbox, too. Can’t wait to get my laptop… :smiley::+1:t2:

I also received the email, looking forward to it :+1:

:tada: so here it comes! (soon™ )

Nice waking up to this email :smiley:

woohoo!

Received the email for my new Batch 6 mainboard yesterday. Just put in the order for a CoolerMaster case and wifi antenna for my 11th gen once the AMD’s installed.

1 Like

What’s the first thing you’re gonna do with your new laptop comrades? Apart from installing everything, that is.

I’m planning to install windows 11, then ubuntu, sort all the drivers out, and then play Fallout New Vegas (modded) on the windows partition :smiley: Assuming I can move all my mods and saves over from my old machine OK.

Then I’m gonna try compiling the software project I’ve been working on, and see if it doesn’t crash my whole machine, like it did on my old machine :')

EDIT: Oh yeah, and if Baldur’s Gate 3 goes on a little sale this Christmas, I’ll be playing that on the Framework too :smiley:

2 Likes

Play the best game ever (Portal 2), on the coolest laptop, on a based OS (Fedora).

Still waiting for my email. I regularly check on my order page if there’s a new button to complete my payment, but alas.

E-mail arrived on November 8th. I was not charged yet and my order status fell back to “Pre-Order Confirmed”. Any idea what is going on?

1 Like

Based on the timeline from the previous batches, the first set of people should be charged tomorrow or day after.

Does the pre order status change before getting the payment email?

1 Like

I also got the email on the 8th and my status hasn’t changed from “Pre-Order Confirmed”. Seems like that’s normal. I wouldn’t worry just yet.

1 Like

I think my order status was “Pre-Order Confirmed” until it shipped (batch 4). Either way, all seems normal so far.

2 Likes

In my case when I go to my order it says pre order confirmed ,but if I click view order then it says preorder placed ,plus it shows my old address. I had modified my address couple of weeks ago but if I click update address then it only shows the new address. I hope it’s just a display bug

Just got charged.

Ordered Aug. 25th
US
DIY 7640
No RAM, SSD or charger

4 Likes

I got charged.

DIY 7640
No RAM, SSD or charger
US
Ordered : August 17

2 Likes